Crazy questions! Wife vs. Providers

Chris Rock once said, "Normal Men want three things from a relationship after a few years in it,

1) Feed Me
2) Fuck Me
3) Shut the Fuck up!

I wonder if this might be the reason so many relationships end lately?
It seems to me, Hobbying is the natural outpouring of these sentiments.

I'm not making a judgement either way, I'm just saying I think it's interesting that some men feel this way.
My wife passed away after a long relationship, and I get lonely, so I hobby. I have fun, I try to make sure the lady has fun, and we part, sometimes to meet again, sometimes not.

My advice? Stay in it because your happy, or disconnect your dick from your baser emotions and have fun. Old age creeps up too fast to do otherwise.
Am I a bad person? Originally Posted by Nsane_native49
Yes, you are.

You are also a lust-filled cheating weak selfish oath breaking sack of pus. And you could completely ruin your life and those closest to you by engaging in this behavior. Welcome aboard. You are like the rest of us.

Sorry, I like being honest.

All that other Ellen the Degenerate/Opra horse shit is laughable. (Whore logic)
Yes, you are.

You are also a lust-filled cheating weak selfish oath breaking sack of pus. And you could completely ruin your life and those closest to you by engaging in this behavior. Welcome aboard. You are like the rest of us.

Sorry, I like being honest.

All that other Ellen the Degenerate/Opra horse shit is laughable. (Whore logic) Originally Posted by Muscleup
OR, my wife can start fucking so I don't have to do this shit.

That would solve the problem also. I don't want to fuck hookers, but jerking off gets old and a "chick on the side" can get messy.
I love my wife but she is very high maintenance. I guess that what happens when you marry someone way hotter than you. But what I have learned in my limited time in this hobby is wives are more expensive than providers. I'm neck deep in Michael Kors and Louis Vuitton purses, vacations, trips to the clothing store, cars, etc... That shit cost a hell of a lot more than a good time with a provider and a provider doesn't bring the drama and complications.

If I had to choose between my wife and this new hobby, the wife would win but I'm glad I don't have to choose.
So to all the married guys why not just get a divorce if you're so unhappy? People do it all the time.

Why live like Al Bundy when you could be like Jay Pritchett in Modern Family.
What does it matter whether it is cheating or not? That's just a judgement. This is not a place to judge others. Even if you want to reduce down what we do to an over-general phrase such as "I'm a cheater", that doesn't automatically make you a "bad person".

Let it go, man. Be good to your wife, but take care of yourself too.
If you really have an honest open relationship then it's not cheating. You've both agreed to physically see others. In many open relationships one partner even knows when the other is going out to play. There are no secrets. If your SO agreed to allow you to play, but really doesn't want you to do so, or vice versa, hard feelings and jealousy will quickly end your version of an open marriage.... Originally Posted by Permission Granted
^^^^^^^^^^
So to all the married guys why not just get a divorce if you're so unhappy? People do it all the time.

Why live like Al Bundy when you could be like Jay Pritchett in Modern Family. Originally Posted by Richard Head
From my post earlier (Post #25) on reasons why:

"#1.) Divorce.
Of course that means not being able to see my kids daily and only be a part-time parent. Also, child support X 3. Having to find a new place AND pay for a place for them (she wouldn't have anywhere for her and the kids to live at.) And the fact that some other guy will be living under the same roof as my kids at some point. It would mean destroying my intact family and devastating me economically. Bad option. "
From my post earlier (Post #25) on reasons why:

"#1.) Divorce.
Of course that means not being able to see my kids daily and only be a part-time parent. Also, child support X 3. Having to find a new place AND pay for a place for them (she wouldn't have anywhere for her and the kids to live at.) And the fact that some other guy will be living under the same roof as my kids at some point. It would mean destroying my intact family and devastating me economically. Bad option. " Originally Posted by albundy
100% agree, she will also get half your shit, half your savings, half your retirement, half your house and other properties, half your boat, which means your will have to liquidate to give her half of everything, and then pay her alimony since she hasn't worked in 15 years. Fuck that, I'd rather die than get divorced.
I don't understand WHY on this board people judge other people ! Life is about what works for you and your situation , the divorce rate would be close to 100% if it weren't for other woman, or whatever.