Dipshit of the Year!

Biden is a genius compared to someone who not only stares directly at the sun, but, even worse, points at it.

Besides, dipshit, to me, doesn't mean stupid. Just a dickhead move like Cruz did when he abandoned his state to vacation at the Ritz.

The dumpster fire was an idiot, for sure. A conman of course. Dipshit . . . , Yes! Not the biggest one though. Because of the sheer number of dipshit moves, the dumpster tamed his shitness a lot. Cruz made one big-ass dipshit move. He wins.

Gaetz is a scumbag pedo. (Didn't I call it long ago when I brought up that hairdo?) The two others, on this board, I added just to piss them off. Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
The Biden’s, Obama’s, Clinton’s and Bush’s aren’t pedos? Yes, they’re all pedos!!!!!! Not sure about Gaetz yet. I’ll wait for more information. Liberals are great of accusing others for what Lberals are doing. They had to take the heat of Cuomo.
Biden is a genius compared to someone who not only stares directly at the sun, but, even worse, points at it.

Besides, dipshit, to me, doesn't mean stupid. Just a dickhead move like Cruz did when he abandoned his state to vacation at the Ritz.

The dumpster fire was an idiot, for sure. A conman of course. Dipshit . . . , Yes! Not the biggest one though. Because of the sheer number of dipshit moves, the dumpster tamed his shitness a lot. Cruz made one big-ass dipshit move. He wins.

Gaetz is a scumbag pedo. (Didn't I call it long ago when I brought up that hairdo?) The two others, on this board, I added just to piss them off. Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
Hahahaha.... you're in another world. Haven't you learned yet that anything on T.V. pertaining to Politics is Bullshit. Unless there is an untouched video it's all made up.
Why make it complicated. Anyone with an ounce of sense knows Biden is stupid. Originally Posted by Levianon17
I think he's smarter than you.
The Biden’s, Obama’s, Clinton’s and Bush’s aren’t pedos? Yes, they’re all pedos!!!!!! Not sure about Gaetz yet. I’ll wait for more information. Liberals are great of accusing others for what Lberals are doing. They had to take the heat of Cuomo. Originally Posted by bambino
You're claiming that four presidential families are pedophiles???

Somehow I don't think you have ANYTHING to back that up...
I think he's smarter than you. Originally Posted by pfunkdenver
Like you he's just a smart ass.
yeah biden is a regular freakin poet with comments like

c'mon man and

ohh grow up

[QUOTE=pfunkdenver;1062426992]You're claiming that four presidential families are pedophiles???

Somehow I don't think you have ANYTHING to back that up...[/QUOT

Actually I do. Due to Eccie policies, I can’t post the links. I can point you in the right direction if you’re so inclined. Search on DuckDuckGo, not google.

Franklin Scandal

Podestas, Comet pizza

Ashley Biden’s Journal

We all know Bill Clinton’s relationship with Epstein. You can research that yourself.

Republicans and Democrats are involved. They’re all fucked up. That’s why our government is fucked up.

Dipshit of this year...and the last four

Dipshit of this year...and the last four Originally Posted by matchingmole
You beat him. He only had a year you have a lifetime, lol.

Antifa Ashli
Hahahaha.... you're in another world. Haven't you learned yet that anything on T.V. pertaining to Politics is Bullshit. Unless there is an untouched video it's all made up. Originally Posted by Levianon17

If the psychos say the truth is out there, the media is biased just to make themselves feel better. Circle jerk central here.

Right, bina?
Actually I do. Due to Eccie policies, I can’t post the links. I can point you in the right direction if you’re so inclined. Search on DuckDuckGo, not google.

Franklin Scandal

Podestas, Comet pizza

Ashley Biden’s Journal

We all know Bill Clinton’s relationship with Epstein. You can research that yourself.

Republicans and Democrats are involved. They’re all fucked up. That’s why our government is fucked up. Originally Posted by bambino

How'd that parler thing work out for you?

Your post is just babble.
yeah biden is a regular freakin poet with comments like

c'mon man and

ohh grow up

Originally Posted by winn dixie
It is funny watching these Liberals trying to justify Joe Biden as a President.