A great ad

And hinse your stellar reputation on the board Originally Posted by oldbutstillgoing
Pffft
I don't need fucktards to give me suggestions on how to run my Buisness.. If a Whore needs that much guidence she is in the wrong Buisness... If she doesn't get your attention 12 tards behind you have her attention... Originally Posted by Amiliah Rayne
Got it. See you in Tijuana.
Good post.
Actually, ShysterJon has posted advice to the contrary.

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1919524 Originally Posted by TinMan
It's not against the law for a provider to post a list of services and a price for the service in an ad, showcase, or profile. However, it's against the law -- that is, it constitutes the offense of prostitution -- to offer, accept an offer, or solicit sexual services for money. That's why it's wise for a provider to post a list of services and prices rather than engage in off-board discussions regarding same.

To be clear, I'm NOT saying a provider should post a price for each item like a pizza parlor. I mean a price for periods of time, and what services the time would include.
So if I understand, its ok to post a list of services and prices as long as its a general statement and not directly to a specific person. Having the posted list is not the problem, asking someone to agree posted list and prices is. Correct?
So if I understand, its ok to post a list of services and prices as long as its a general statement and not directly to a specific person. Having the posted list is not the problem, asking someone to agree posted list and prices is. Correct? Originally Posted by oldbutstillgoing
Ads are not offers because they're directed to the public generally. The offense of prostitution occurs when two people negotiate a deal -- offer and acceptance -- between them.
Ty for the clarification
Well put OP. Location (non generic but intersection, city), rates and services in that order would be greatly appreciated.
It's gratifying to see so many responses include location at the top of the list. Now if we could see more instances where that information is in the ad and review titles, seems like it would make a lot of people happy.