What is your definition of "woman"?

The most famous tranny of all time, Bruce Jenner is a Republican! Originally Posted by WTF
Yeah, after 65 years decides he's a women, lol. I find that pretty fucked up. I don't have any more respect for his decision. The only thing you see is that he's a Republican. You're really caught up in the tangles of the "Right, Left Paradigm".
The most famous tranny of all time, Bruce Jenner is a Republican! Originally Posted by WTF
See, this is where you might actually learn something. Just because a person calls himself something, doesn't necessarily make himself that thing.

He can call himself a Republican but if he doesn't hold conservative values, he's not actually a Republican. Similarly he can call himself a women, but that also doesn't happen to be true.

You can call yourself an adult, but intellectually, you're still a child.

In other words, no one except you is required to believe your delusion.
In other words, no one except you is required to believe your delusion. Originally Posted by texassapper
The Internet Dwellers customarily create their own fantasy image and trash others to establish their preconceived self-created image! The bimbos are inFATuated.

Trump got his money from his Daddy,

Neither are anything to be jealous of. Originally Posted by WTF
+1
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wealth_of_Donald_Trump#:~:text =9%20References-,Gifts%2C%20loans%2C%20and%20o ther%20wealth%20from%20his%20f ather,from%20his%20father%27s% 20business%20empire

According to a The New York Times report in 2018, Trump received at least $413 million (in 2018 prices) from his father's business empire.

Forbes estimates it at $2.5 billion as of February 17, 2022

But I guess you believe that anybody can increase their wealth 6 fold. Easy, peezy. You just keep telling yourself that.

Follow The Science

Pretty easy to define "Male" and "Female."

Female = 2 X-Chromosomes

Male = One X-Chromosome and one Y-Chromosome.

you can dose a person with heroic quantities ofr hormones for years, and you can perform "Sex Reassignment surgery" till they look like a giant Barby Doll or a demolitive lumberjack. But if they have two X-Chromosomes, they are still a female. If they have one X-Chromosome and one Y-Chromosome, they are still a male.

Every cell in a person's body has these telltale chromosomes. This cannot be changed.

And THAT is the science.
Originally Posted by ICU 812

What I am reading is that no one really disagrees with the above . . .right?
Biologically, there are several permutations of XX or XY:
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sex_...some_anomalies
No idea how they affect specific individuals being discussed here. Not into sports, so don't care too much about those implications, to the extreme that I'd personally get rid of sports scholarships to college...they should be academic institutions, not a prep school for pro sports. Let the major leagues groom them on their dime. As far as Equal Opportunity, I'm mixed, but basically in favor of actions based on qualifications/performance regardless of "gender". In general far more greater issues to be concerned about.
the so-called "permutations" are mutations. Whatever they are, they are not "normal" in any sense of that word. Any person with a medical abnormality should get the necessary care and attention.

The guy swimming for Penn State is a fully developed male who was fully functional before chemical intervention. There is no doubt that he is "permutation" free. A cursory DNMA test would prove that.

This will eventually go to court for one reason or another and we will all find out as a matter of record.
So, I guess you're saying a natural "mutation" as you call it isn't "normal"? Then "normal" is defined by you, not Mother Nature?

As I said before, I could give a rat's ass about sports "amateur" collegiate competitions, especially Basketball and football...swimming, who cares other than push a political agenda.
  • WTF
  • 03-26-2022, 06:50 PM
See, this is where you might actually learn something. Just because a person calls himself something, doesn't necessarily make himself that thing.

He can call himself a Republican but if he doesn't hold conservative values, he's not actually a Republican. Similarly he can call himself a women, but that also doesn't happen to be true.

You can call yourself an adult, but intellectually, you're still a child.

In other words, no one except you is required to believe your delusion. Originally Posted by texassapper
And you can call yourself a Conserative while not batting an eye at Trump's huge deficits....does not mean you are.

But you and Bruce vot in the same primary!
  • WTF
  • 03-26-2022, 06:55 PM
So, I guess you're saying a natural "mutation" as you call it isn't "normal"? Then "normal" is defined by you, not Mother Nature?

As I said before, I could give a rat's ass about sports "amateur" collegiate competitions, especially Basketball and football...swimming, who cares other than push a political agenda. Originally Posted by reddog1951
45 years ago are faux conseratives were crying about Renee Richard's entry into tennis as the end of women's sports. They were saying men were going to flock to play women's sport....other than bambino accepting a scholarship to play tight end in some collegiate league, that did not come to fruition.
And you can call yourself a Conserative while not batting an eye at Trump's huge deficits....does not mean you are.

But you and Bruce vot in the same primary! Originally Posted by WTF

you keep forgetting Obama the debt whore. why is that professor poofter?

how much debt was directly the fault of the Democrats for covid while Trump was president?

But you and Bruce vot in the same primary! Originally Posted by WTF
This may be a political forum, but this issue is biological, not political.

Re-read my last post. Anybody who needs medical attention for a genetic issue should have that attention. Folks with messed up genes are in such need. Many of them say so.

Ignoring politics for a moment: Bruce Jenner has, by anyone's' definition, a normal set of chromosomes, one X and one Y, in every cell of his body. So does the male swimmer on the girl's team at Penn State. I mention them because they are well known. Neither of them are women in any biological sense, or by any scientific measure.
  • WTF
  • 03-27-2022, 05:03 AM
you keep forgetting Obama the debt whore. why is that professor poofter?

how much debt was directly the fault of the Democrats for covid while Trump was president? Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Evidently your ability to understand debt and deficits is about as good as your ability to understand energy independence!

Trump almost ran up as much debt in 4 years as Obama did in 8 years.

And all you can do is try and divert.
Genetic issues and "normal": Some people are born with a genetic mutation for SAycle-Cell. This is a tecessive gene that helps fight malaria if I remember that part right. However when two with this gene procreate, some of their offspring will have doubles of that gene, and they face a life shortening condition where their red blod cells collapse and look like sycles.

While this is all "natural", it is a medical condition that requires medical attention. There are now some therapies for this, but it is still life-shortening. Every cell in body of an afflicted person will have these same genes.

The condition is the result of a naturally occurring genetic mutation. Neither Bruce Jenner nor the Penn State swimmer have a naturally occurring genetic mutation. They both are men.