This shit wouldn't happen in Texas...

• WTF
  • 09-14-2014, 09:34 AM
I believe he was being condescending not complimentary.
Not to mention, "you people" is a known racist slur first popularized by H Ross Perot at the NAACP convention. While originally directed at blacks, it has become universally accepted as a denigrating and racist code phrase. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
Sorry. I meant no offense to you people. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
It's all in the tone - none taken. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
'You people' directed towards you two is not racist to any group other than old white idiots.

You are looking in the mirror sperm breath. Waiting on your sex change no balls? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You live in a delusional fantasy world, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, wherein you imagine you live in spiring Kansas mountains where you drink your Kool Aid of delusions straight from Odumbo's **hose**, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. After sucking your fill for six years now, how's that "Hope and CHANGE" tasting, Ekim the Inbred Chimp?

Wow, Corpy! He really nailed your dirty little ass, didn't he?

But who doesn't?

Squeal like a pig!
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You live in a delusional fantasy world, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, wherein you imagine you live in spiring Kansas mountains where you drink your Kool Aid of delusions straight from Odumbo's **hose**, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. After sucking your fill for six years now, how's that "Hope and CHANGE" tasting, Ekim the Inbred Chimp?
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
I thought a expert on Kansas like you are, having driven across it once would know the mountains are under the flint hills. You hillbillies are so caught up in butt fucking history has passed you by. WTF is spiring anyway? Can't think with your mouth full of dick?
I thought a expert on Kansas like you are, having driven across it once would know the mountains are under the flint hills. You hillbillies are so caught up in butt fucking history has passed you by. WTF is spiring anyway? Can't think with your mouth full of dick? Originally Posted by i'va biggen

Keep drinking your Kool Aid of delusions straight from Odumbo's **spiring hose** you enjoy tasting so much, Ekim the Inbred Chimp; just keep sucking your fill of delusional "Hope and CHANGE", Ekim the Inbred Chimp.

Keep drinking your Kool Aid of delusions straight from Odumbo's **spiring hose** you enjoy tasting so much, Ekim the Inbred Chimp; just keep sucking your fill of delusional "Hope and CHANGE", Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
Keep slurping sperm from your glory hole spring no balls. If your eyes glaze over you are full. Still hoping for your sex change no balls?
Keep slurping sperm from your glory hole spring no balls. If your eyes glaze over you are full. Still hoping for your sex change no balls? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You're a natural born sucker, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Odumbo has been hosing you for six years, and yet you keep sucking on his hose, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. How's that **Hope and CHANGE** tasting, Ekim the Inbred Chimp?
You're a natural born sucker, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Odumbo has been hosing you for six years, and yet you keep sucking on his hose, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. How's that **Hope and CHANGE** tasting, Ekim the Inbred Chimp? Originally Posted by I B Hankering
LMAO you should be a expert on sucking, no balls, bet you have drained more dicks than most providers on this board. And speaking on getting "hosed" are you going to keep doing Greek after your sex change ?
LMAO you should be a expert on sucking, no balls, bet you have drained more dicks than most providers on this board. And speaking on getting "hosed" are you going to keep doing Greek after your sex change ? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You're laughing your ass off from embarrassment, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. You've been sucking on Odumbo's hose so long and hard that you have Odumbo jiz in your eyes and ears, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, leaving you blind and deaf to facts. How's that **Hope and CHANGE** tasting, Ekim the Inbred Chimp?
You're laughing your ass off from embarrassment, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. You've been sucking on Odumbo's hose so long and hard that you have Odumbo jiz in your eyes and ears, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, leaving you blind and deaf to facts. How's that **Hope and CHANGE** tasting, Ekim the Inbred Chimp? Originally Posted by I B Hankering
No sperm sucker I LMAO at you and your pathetic attempts to spin a subject to your advantage. All you got are insults and a Obama fetish. Keep your glory hole job, as you lack anything else of substance.
No sperm sucker I LMAO at you and your pathetic attempts to spin a subject to your advantage. All you got are insults and a Obama fetish. Keep your glory hole job, as you lack anything else of substance. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Keep laughing in embarrassment as your boy Odumbo has your Glory Hole covered for you while you post, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.

BTW, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, how's that **Hope and CHANGE** tasting?

Keep laughing in embarrassment as your boy Odumbo has your Glory Hole covered for you while you post, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.

BTW, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, how's that **Hope and CHANGE** tasting?

Poor no balls, he can't come up with any new insults so steals mine. Hope your sex change is forthcoming so you can quit taking it up your ass.
Poor no balls, he can't come up with any new insults so steals mine. Hope your sex change is forthcoming so you can quit taking it up your ass. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You're quite delusional, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Wipe the Odumbo jiz from your eyes and ears, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, because it's made you blind and deaf to facts. BTW, how's that **Hope and CHANGE** tasting, Ekim the Inbred Chimp?
This is lively.