Idiot of the Year

Can you prove that, dipshit? Or is it just you jerking off again.

Show me where Austin city council, Travis County commissioners court, the LCRA or any other entity chose to allow residents to drown? Chapter and verse, you ignorant bastard?

You continue to lie to cover up your lack of humanity and utter bitterness over your failed life ... taker!
Show me where Austin city council, Travis County commissioners court, the LCRA or any other entity chose to allow residents to down? Chapter and verse, you ignorant bastard?

You continue to lie to cover up your lack of humanity and utter bitterness over your failed life ... taker! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Feeling guilty about your do-nothing plight in life.... Is your exposed racism causing you emotional pain? You're so upset at being exposed for what you (and your ilk in Austin) really are, you can't even type the word .... "drown" correctly!

Go wallow in your cesspool your liberal, racist attitude generated. Enjoy Austin.

Oh, little boy, I don't have to prove shit to you. Austin proves it everyday with your posts.
No, shitbird. I'd like you to back up your outrageous claims, which we all know are nothing more than a vain attempt to justify a statement you know you shouldn't have made.

Admit your mistake and move the fuck on, LLIDiot.
Feeling guilty about your do-nothing plight in life.... Is your exposed racism causing you emotional pain? You're so upset at being exposed for what you (and your ilk in Austin) really are, you can't even type the word .... "drown" correctly!

Go wallow in your cesspool your liberal, racist attitude generated. Enjoy Austin.

Oh, little boy, I don't have to prove shit to you. Austin proves it everyday with your posts. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Maybe he should get his protégé woomby, the " freelance writer of travel brochures ", to proof read his posts for him !
I'd like you to back up your outrageous claims, ...... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Like a true die-hard liberal .... you just take the "word" of the lame-brains running the Austin/Travis county entitlement and infrastructure programs ... and "assume" that they have done everything they can to prevent people from drowning when it floods .... The only "proof" I need is six drowned people.

You provided that ... with your big mouth!
Maybe he should get his protégé woomby, the " freelance writer of travel brochures ", to proof read his posts for him ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
You mean the brochures from the Austin Texas Travel Bureau .... ? Here's the cover photo!

"Austin Water Polo Field"!
You probably can imagine why the knuckleHEADS drove around this one ...

..... YouRong ... is this one you put up?
Austin is full of bitches. they =bitch about the traffic but fight new roads. They don't want to pay for them so the state gets somebody else to pay for them and they bitch. They bitch about all the people not from Austin that live there yet 90% of them came from someplace else. Poor bitches.
Austin is full of bitches. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
They started coming in flocks in the 60's and really started pouring in the 80's.

When they started focusing on salamanders, bean sprouts, and blues ....

..... it was time to leave them to their bitching and same-sex ways.

If it weren't for the government the place with be a pit stop for truckers.
You'd call it an act of God, if you weren't trying to weasel out of yet another stupid comment, LLIdiot.

But you are trying to weasel out of your original snide remarks about the deaths of innocent victims. BTW -- the victims weren't all in Austin. Rural residents near Austin and San Antonio. Who's fault is it, shitbird?

You left Austin more than 30 years ago, but are ever the expert.

Idiot of the Year!
You'd call it an act of God, .... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Actually you are ... "an act of God" .... confirmation he has a sense of humor!

BTW: Did you vote for me twice?

Apparently, you need this repeated:

If it weren't for the government the place would be a pit stop for truckers. (Correction)
Austin is full of bitches. they =bitch about the traffic but fight new roads. They don't want to pay for them so the state gets somebody else to pay for them and they bitch. They bitch about all the people not from Austin that live there yet 90% of them came from someplace else. Poor bitches. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
Apparently Austin is the Gay Mecca of Texas. If someone from another state wants to visit Texas but doesn't want to be around true Texans they go to Austin, lol.

Jim
Apparently Austin is the Gay Mecca of Texas. If someone from another state wants to visit Texas but doesn't want to be around true Texans they go to Austin, lol.Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
When the ladies prefer ladies, what else can a "guy" do? Share?
Hey! Come on! This is a proud moment for Big Tampon and you're stealing his thunder. He won the vote by a landslide and a write in at that. Give the man his due;

You probably can imagine why the knuckleHEADS drove around this one ...

..... YouRong ... is this one you put up? Originally Posted by LexusLover
It's a stock photo, ass clown. I'm sure a smart guy like you could find the photographer on it.