ARREST THE FEDERAL RESERVE BANKERS...

All markets are ''used and manipulated to concentrate power in the hands of very few'', that is the nature of man. That is Capitalism fundamental flaw...and all other forms of government! Originally Posted by WTF
What an ignorant statement. You know nothing about different types of markets. How about the market for human intelligence? It sounds like you were shut out of that one. Btw, capitalism is an economic system, not a form of government, you dimshit.
The fed most certainly determines (along with Wall Street and Washington Elites) how wealth is distributed; you are the one who is behind the curve and doesn't understand what is going on.....what do you think QE is all about......it is about income redistribution; to the tune of about $30 billion a month.
Originally Posted by Whirlaway
The Fed has a dual mandate - to prevent inflation and to promote full employment. Nothing in there about wealth distribution, pal. Right now inflation is low so they are focused on trying to stimulate jobs (which is made harder by Odumbo's anti-growth policies). If anything, current Fed policy is intended to help the middle class and the unemployed. The Fed uses its tools to keep interest rates low and money available. That's all it can do. If this allows stock and real estate prices to recover from their 2008 crashes, that's a good thing. Or would you rather have the Fed say gee, this isn't good for wealth distribution (something it doesn't control) so maybe we should raise interest rates and crash the economy again? Think about it. And be careful what you wish for... Btw, QE is running at $85 billion a month, not $30 billion, but who cares? As you said, it's just a "distraction" from your dumbfuck conspiracy theories.
  • WTF
  • 11-26-2013, 09:44 AM
What an ignorant statement. You know nothing about different types of markets. How about the market for human intelligence? It sounds like you were shut out of that one. Btw, capitalism is an economic system, not a form of government, you dimshit. Originally Posted by lustylad
Name me one market that has not been manipulated you blind fuc. Btw you missed the point as usual. All economic systems are manipulated, just as all forms of government. They all have winners and losers. Losers like you just like to bitch. Put a winner in any form of government and he will rise to the top.
Name me one market that has not been manipulated you blind fuc. Btw you missed the point as usual. All economic systems are manipulated, just as all forms of government. They all have winners and losers. Losers like you just like to bitch. Put a winner in any form of government and he will rise to the top. Originally Posted by WTF
What's a fuc? How about the market for soybeans? Or shampoo? Or toothpaste? Or bottled water? Sure, people try to manipulate markets with varying degrees of success, depending on the product and industry. (Look at what happened to your genius fellow Texan Nelson Bungle Hunt when he tried to corner the silver market back in 1979.) That's why we have anti-trust and securities laws. But only a moron would believe a silly blanket statement like "all markets are manipulated to concentrate power in the hands of very few".

Btw, you're the bitching loser, not me. I try to make money in markets, not sit back and whine about them all being rigged.
  • CJ7
  • 11-26-2013, 10:42 AM
look at the title of the thread ... pay attention to the idiot that started this pissing match..

questions? ..... or would you guys rather gnaw at shadows ?
look at the title of the thread ... pay attention to the idiot that started this pissing match...

questions? ..... or would you guys rather gnaw at shadows ? Originally Posted by CJ7
There's more than one idiot posting on this thread...
  • CJ7
  • 11-26-2013, 11:32 AM
There's more than one idiot posting on this thread... Originally Posted by lustylad

BRILLIANT !!
  • WTF
  • 11-26-2013, 11:54 AM
What's a fuc
Btw, you're the bitching loser, not me. I try to make money in markets, not sit back and whine about them all being rigged. Originally Posted by lustylad
I'm not the one bitching about it being rigged. I'm not the one crying about the Fed you moron. All I have advocated is learn to play the game. Bitching about the game is for losers. Loser. Try and quit lying while you're at it.
I'm not the one bitching about it being rigged. I'm not the one crying about the Fed you moron. All I have advocated is learn to play the game. Bitching about the game is for losers. Loser. Try and quit lying while you're at it. Originally Posted by WTF
Oh, so you like all markets to be manipulated as long as you're the one doing it? Ok then, just try not to do anything illegal... I'm not complaining about the Fed either. I'm just trying to explain what it does. Especially under Bernanke, they're very transparent and have nothing to hide, so it's nuts that some people still choose to believe crackpot conspiracy theories.
Especially under Bernanke, they're very transparent and have nothing to hide Originally Posted by lustylad
You can't possibly be serious.
  • CJ7
  • 11-26-2013, 11:41 PM
You can't possibly be serious. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

nobody tell COF sarcasm confuses idiots