How Would Frederick Douglass Regard Today’s Left?

Of the Following . . .
#2 - Derogatory racial remarks are simply unacceptable, period. Disrespect another's ethnic background and you will most certainly regret it.
Maybe you should close threads when the racists ill behave. Oh that’s right, you don’t do that. Except when the comments disparage white folks. I see you Biomed.

Can’t upset the racists on this site too much as you’d lose too many posters. And the click count would fall. Business decision I guess.
Members just a reminder

#3 - Disrespect to others, IN GENERAL, will be considered an item of low tolerance, especially when posting in our coed forums. Follow the Golden Rule and treat others as you wish to be treated yourself. This applies to fellow members as well as staff. We do not require that you have respect for us, but we do require that you treat us respectfully in the public forums. If you feel the need to vent, gripe, or blow off some steam regarding a staff member's action or decision, we ask that you keep it private. Email, RTM, or the PM system would be the appropriate avenue to take in such cases.
+1

Welcome back 1B1. Stay awhile. Don't let the eccie republicans get you in trouble. Originally Posted by adav8s28
oh... he was on vacation????
[SNIP]
I was a partner in a business years ago and I was fucking several of the employees. Each of them received favorable treatment, better pay over their colleagues, quicker promotions, more time off, more training and conferences, better access to management, etc. That helped their careers when they went to work other places as well. Originally Posted by 1blackman1
HUH? you fucked your employees over by giving them favorable treatment, training & promotion?

that's a strange way to say you helped them out. usually, when you want to fuck someone over, its to deny advancement opportunities. thats a bad boss who plays favorites with his underlings.
oh... he was on vacation???? Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Yes, the same type of vacation that Oilfieldace is taking right now.