This is why you can't have nice things... Yes, I said it!!!

• dgc92
  • 01-15-2019, 08:28 PM
I said what I said... respect goes both ways your initial comment was meant to disrespect me whether joking or not I’m far from everything you say but you will never get to know that and I’m clearly not missing out you’re obviously on the troll train but when you poke the sleeping bear the bear will wake up and eat you period.

I’m done with y’all, good riddance 😏 Originally Posted by Versace
Man. Post-menopausal chicks are so hard to have a rational conversation with. Hormones are all out of whack and messing with the thought process.
😂😂 have a good life ✌🏻 Originally Posted by Versace

I see BoweLMovement is up to his old habits. I wonder how the mods will deal his rudeness and hijacking your thread
No sir, although I had verified the original client who asked me I had yet to have spent time with him, I did block him. After doing so I started receiving texts from random numbers whom I had had no previous conversations, each time I blocked the number and then in would come in another text from a different number harassing me. The point of my original post was to say because of that I had to change my number and my new number would only be given to trusted clients. All of the comments on here were simply me defending myself though you’re right being a member since 2011 I should’ve known better than to reply to the negativity.

Been a member since 2011 you should know better than to make that initial post. What do you expect to gain from it? So a guy you've seen before crossed the line, block him, add him to your DNS list, report him in the female only section and move on with your life. The initial post and definitely all of the subsequent posts do not make you look good. Just my two cents but I'm sure I'm wrong. Originally Posted by L.A.
This is exactly why eccie remains to be trash. Her rates are her choice, everyone assumes she has gps based on her rates. She was put on my radar, what is sexy is seeing she can communicate and has a brain to not take shit from the common eccie teolls around here. I wish eccie would clean up the trolls and if the men do not have respect for the ladies they can gtfo.
  • gc161
  • 01-16-2019, 03:11 AM
You being here and commenting on it is totally normal. Originally Posted by BLM69
Totally. I'll throw ya the other 300 if you can't make the 5. No need to be bitter. What does BLM stand for anyway? Black Mage?
Getting back to the original point. In this climate you'll be asked that A LOT. Because there are some that chose to spread rumors about services provided. He may have been told by someone you do that. So asking is OK. Not taking "no" for answer is not OK. Next time decline politely once and if they push the issue then release the wrath of Versace.

Now......how's about a CG/Versace tag team encounter?
  • BLM69
  • 01-16-2019, 07:45 AM
Totally. I'll throw ya the other 300 if you can't make the 5. No need to be bitter. What does BLM stand for anyway? Black Mage? Originally Posted by haroldlauder
The only thing your throwing around here is funny story telling, nobody is impressed here buddy
I see BoweLMovement is up to his old habits. I wonder how the mods will deal his rudeness and hijacking your thread Originally Posted by txexetoo
Yup!
This is exactly why eccie remains to be trash. Her rates are her choice, everyone assumes she has gps based on her rates. She was put on my radar, what is sexy is seeing she can communicate and has a brain to not take shit from the common eccie teolls around here. I wish eccie would clean up the trolls and if the men do not have respect for the ladies they can gtfo. Originally Posted by Skankhunt915
Exactly
blah blah blah I like it when Tara posts that..
  • dgc92
  • 01-16-2019, 08:50 AM
Totally. I'll throw ya the other 300 if you can't make the 5. No need to be bitter. What does BLM stand for anyway? Black Mage? Originally Posted by haroldlauder
What a racist prick. Why does he have to be a BLACK mage?

Also, why has nobody called him Bitter Little Man yet? You guys are stretching way too far.

On both points, I'm just busting balls. You guys don't flip out like Granny did when I said I was busting balls before. Show her who's got class around here.
  • BLM69
  • 01-16-2019, 08:59 AM
What a racist prick. Why does he have to be a BLACK mage?

Also, why has nobody called him Bitter Little Man yet? You guys are stretching way too far.

On both points, I'm just busting balls. You guys don't flip out like Granny did when I said I was busting balls before. Show her who's got class around here. Originally Posted by dgc92
These guys don't get me, they think calling me names on the internet will set me off like they're set off with my post. That racist post was made from the trailer park, poor guy thinks he's rich
  • dgc92
  • 01-16-2019, 01:13 PM
Everyone thinks they're rich if they're better off than when they grew up. Even if we don't actually say it, we look at our bank account or our house or our car and go "I'm doing AWESOME." But I'm pretty sure nobody on this forum is actually rich.

I agree with what you've hinted at a bunch of times, though. Poor people who break into the middle class are way too proud of themselves, usually. Good for you, you're doing about average, stop telling us how many benjies you're stacking every time your mouth opens.
Love ECCIE Entertainment !
But you know what's not sexy at all? A woman with an ego so massive it can't handle some light, obviously facetious shit-talking. You took me from not knowing who the fuck you are, to seeing you've got a major attitude problem, to finally getting curious enough to take a look and say "Damn, I wish her ego were human-sized." This thread has been an emotional rollercoaster. Originally Posted by dgc92
Lol. I think most providers would take you through a similar roller coaster ride if you talk to them long enough, which is why I think it's a good business move for most of them to keep their posting to a bare minimum (at least in the places where clients can see). The facade is difficult to sustain, eventually how they really think shines through the cracks if you pay attention.