MS/KM/billy drama, calling names and etc

Billy, if you are so honest and all that, tell us all how many handles you have here?
Eng wont accept my PM apology. ENG wants a public apology so here is the apology. Im sorry I called u a pimp.
Eng wont accept my PM apology. ENG wants a public apology so here is the apology. Im sorry I called u a pimp. Originally Posted by billyland
I accept ur partial apology. Not that it matters but ur pm had 31 words which u and I both know it can create whole new drama. Plus I don’t think u even know all the things you said...I’ve moved on,,, my hobby is DC and DFW....
"Partial apology?"

What exactly did you want him to address in his apology?
I did read that you posted PM was ok.
"Partial apology?"

I did read that you posted PM was ok. Originally Posted by Precious_b
Why do I want to post billy’s PM? Better yet, why do u care?
Why do I want to post billy’s PM?
You took that out of context.
Better yet, why do u care? Originally Posted by eng
We care because you asked for it in public.
We care because you asked for it in public. Originally Posted by Precious_b
That will be choice billy boy will make.... his choice to type exactly what he stated in PM or not. As long as he writes less than what was in PM, it will be partial apology. He is not required to apology..... it is his choice....
C'mon Precious, do you think that ol cock swallerday is gonna man up, swaller his pride and apologize? Originally Posted by dj8rocks
I have NOTHING to apologize about!! Rather, I reaffirm what I said. I DO NOT believe any Mod or Admin. on the MIssissippi Board is seeking out “kickbacks” or “freebies.” I asked for evidence substantiating the allegations and unless I’m overlooking it, NONE has been presented.

IMHO, an apology is due and owed to the Mississippi Mods. and Adimn. for making such salacious allegations!!
"Partial apology?"

... Originally Posted by Precious_b
That will be choice billy boy will make.... his choice to type exactly what he stated in PM or not. As long as he writes less than what was in PM, it will be partial apology. He is not required to apology..... it is his choice.... Originally Posted by eng
Without stating to us in public, because you want that and we care, you just seem to be yanking his chain.
Without further clarity for all, as you said for it to be in public to serve your pleasure, I don't blame him for not doing more.
I have NOTHING to apologize about!! Rather, I reaffirm what I said. I DO NOT believe any Mod or Admin. on the MIssissippi Board is seeking out “kickbacks” or “freebies.” I asked for evidence substantiating the allegations and unless I’m overlooking it, NONE has been presented.

IMHO, an apology is due and owed to the Mississippi Mods. and Adimn. for making such salacious allegations!! Originally Posted by DocHolyday
The apology is for when Billy started this thread.

You specifically said " I’m calling BS on that billy!!"

But when the dust settled,
RL manned up to his mistake.

And you still don't realize why you think your feces ain't fragrant.

You put it out there he was a liar. Now you can't be humble and apologize for your mistake.
The apology is for when Billy started this thread.

You specifically said " I’m calling BS on that billy!!"

But when the dust settled,
RL manned up to his mistake.

And you still don't realize why you think your feces ain't fragrant.

You put it out there he was a liar. Now you can't be humble and apologize for your mistake. Originally Posted by Precious_b

Dayyuummm ittt!! Precious, I hope I don't ever get cross wayed with you. Talk about riding somebody hard and shoving crow down their throats and grinning while they gag on it
This guy has an EXTENSIVE history of causing shit storms EVERYWHERE.

And it all got started when he was called out on his dealings when he became a Mod. Providers came out of the woodwork exposing his dirty dealings. All he would do is say they were all liars. NEVER did he offer any support/proof they were lying.

And he has followed that same MO till this day including Billy.

Nothing personal with me. On here and in the RW, if someone calls BS on me, I back up my statement or apologize if I am wrong. He has called me a liar also. He will never take up my offer of showing his Infraction page and I will post mine and that will show how does the talk and who does the walk.

Guess being accountable is a rare thing to find nowadays.