So let me get this straight

Reap, He can't. He's looking for responses. Best for us all to keep ignoring the lost boy.
Why don’t you just crawl back in your hole stop being such a moron Originally Posted by reaper302

You are okay with parts of the site being unusable?
Or unusable for some?
Still no word on what the problem is....
Or if it is specific to me....
I understand that the mods don't give a shit.... But et tu Reaper?

And thanks for such a kind welcome......
Of course it’s specific to you. And if you can’t figure out why, maybe you need to start riding the short bus to school.
Reap, He can't. He's looking for responses. Best for us all to keep ignoring the lost boy. Originally Posted by TreeBark
Frankly Bark,
Wouldn't it be bad form for him to call me a moron and then turn tail like a coward and run away??
You know... like your M.O.?
Said my piece. You take this way to seriously. You cry foul over every little thing. Be thankful that there is even a board like this. Why be a moron all the time and fill the site up with crap.
Name calling.
Put it down as one of your best attributes...
Again... are you okay with parts of the site not working or working only for some?
We’re obviously not affected by this so take it up privately with an admin
We’re obviously not affected by this so take it up privately with an admin Originally Posted by Warrenajeffers
is the mod, admin list working ?
Of course it’s specific to you. And if you can’t figure out why, maybe you need to start riding the short bus to school. Originally Posted by Warrenajeffers
Oh Warren!!! So nice of you to chime in!!
[Sarcasm] And look at you with the oh so clever and original short bus insult. [/Sarcasm]

We’re obviously not affected by this so take it up privately with an admin Originally Posted by Warrenajeffers
Wrong sir. You are affected. Either you can't post a welcome back in the welcome wagon forum because no one can OR because you are being singled out like me..... OR... if you can post, you are losing out because you can't read what I'd like to post in Welcome Wagon.
And Loki said he would look into it weeks ago.... and... still waiting for an update or [Dreaming] A FIX !!! [/Dreaming].
They should have made IGGY a modtard.
Instead... you guys ran him off.
So Six was able to post a reply in:

BBW Blonde Back in Binghamton

I'm still getting this:

permission.jpg

I assure you it's not a 'you' thing.

PK Originally Posted by Loki Pk
It sure is looking like a ME thing, like I said.

And I see Loki has done some drive by modtarding….
So just wondering how this glitch is coming along.....
Still not working, and it looks like Loki is on Strike with Warren, Reaper and Bark....
It sure is looking like a ME thing, like I said.
Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
Its not, I get the same message. So knowing what I know, theres a glitch in the matrix.
It's happening all over - many similar threads exist in other places. No concrete answers from Modtardville. Only that the Admintards are aware of the issue...stay tuned.
Its not, I get the same message. So knowing what I know, theres a glitch in the matrix. Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
Thanks for giving a quicker and better answer than our local modturd who has been on the case for two freaking weeks.

How about coming back as a prestigious ATSH ???