What type of guy supports Hillary?

I especially like your Macarena, Jiggleboy! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
No Macarenas pigfuck. That's dancing for stupid pigs like you. But you would fuck it up. You're too stupid to follow the pig foot diagrams. That, and your to fucking lazy to exert yourself.
These comments are racist.....most trump haters seem to be that way

Assup, my opinion of any zionist includING the Koch brothers is unfavorable Originally Posted by Chicago Sunroof
So that would include Zionists like Cruz and Trump, Humpty?
You're too stupid to follow the pig foot diagrams. That, and your to fucking lazy to exert yourself. Originally Posted by bambino
All day long, Lardass! All day long.

All day long, Lardass! All day long.

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I'd be willing to stand next to you. You would shit your pig pen. If anyone's a lardass pig shit it's you.
Come down to Austin, Lardass. I'll know where to look.

Come down to Austin, Lardass. I'll know where to look.

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

Check out the photo source - www.fagabond.com. Is that one of asswipe's fave LGBT websites?
Check out the photo source - www.fagabond.com. Is that one of asswipe's fave LGBT websites? Originally Posted by lustylad
Of course it is. I've been there when there was smoking hot chicks nude bathing. Asswipe on the other hand, is the Grand Poohba of Splash day for gaymos.
you have to be a moron to take this forum seriously. It's a joke. Originally Posted by bambino
Congratulations, you have finally made an intelligent remark. Quit while you're ahead.
Check out the photo source - www.fagabond.com. Is that one of asswipe's fave LGBT websites? Originally Posted by lustylad
Of course it is... Asswipe... is the Grand Poohba of Splash day for gaymos. Originally Posted by bambino

Here's what his fag website says about Austin... Do you think it was written by asswipe? Or maybe it was authored by woomby, that gone-but-unlamented little freelance faggot from Arkansas. He claimed to earn a living by writing for travel brochures/websites. Maybe those two fags collaborated.

My guess is asswipe probably lives in the Warehouse District. That's where the "density of faggotry" is highest, lol!

Austin keeps it real (weird)

Though Austin is the capital city, it does not reflect the commonly held Texas stereotypes. This southwest city is quirky, progressive, and yes, remarkably gay-friendly. Austin residents pride themselves on being different, as the popular “Keep Austin Weird” slogan touts. Different. Weird. Sounds like we’re dancing around the all-encompassing “queer.” That’s right, homos and lesbos. You’re charged to keep Austin queer.

If you’ve heard anything about Austin, you probably know it works all day and all night to be the live music capital of the world. It’s hard to argue with that. With diverse music coming from every corner, the city exudes a rhythm that draws art and music lovers and inspires everyone to express their individuality. Here, left-brained and right-brained types truly coexist. It’s a college town, with several universities contributing to the strong tech industry, an industry that has earned Austin the nickname “The Silicon Hills of the Southwest” (not to be confused with a tranny’s silicone hills). So keep your eyes open: You might find a guitar-wielding Ph.D. student to fall in love with. At least for the weekend.

Anytime is a good time to visit Austin, but some events might help you decide when to book your trip. Music, film, and technology up-and-comers from all over the country gather for the annual SXSW (South by Southwest) festival in March. For the music purists, the Austin City Limits Festival in late September offers three days of great lineups. Hippie Hollow Park on Lake Travis holds the designation of the only park in Texas where people can legally tan their nooks and crannies. The two Splash Weekends, over Memorial Day and Labor Day weekends, are not to be missed. Pride in September is growing more popular and exciting each year. And of course, 6th Street and the hikes, bikes, and lakes keep the fun going. Fun is pretty much mandatory. Check any pre-vacation funk at the border, and it probably won’t be there when you leave.

Austin’s gay scene is less centralized than you might expect for a big city because the heteros largely embrace their gay and lesbian neighbors (not literally, unfortunately). So if you’re looking for boys and girls out and about, you aren’t restricted to a gay neighborhood. Everyone mixes and mingles without much need or want for division, perfect for experiencing the diverse nightlife options. If you want to increase your density of faggotry, head downtown to the trendy Warehouse District. Most of the bars there are within walking distance of each other, but you won’t find giant clubs. Think smaller and a little more intimate to get the true feel of the city.

Austin is boisterous, counterculture, and vibrant. There’s so much weird and queer to experience, you’ll wish you had more time, and it’s the kind of place that requires a day of rest after the trip. The verdict: Do mess with Texas.
Personally, I don't know a single one. But there are at least 5 in this forum who love her. I see a pattern, they're all dumbfucks. Must have been momma boy pussies. What say you? Originally Posted by bambino
Call them out by listing their names , bam ! See if they cower away from backing her !
What type of person supports Trump?

Using actual numbers, rather than ridiculously basing it on my own biased and anecdotal experience, Trump supporters are:
  1. White with no high school diploma
  2. Either stupid enough to think "American" is an ancestry. Or aren't smart enough to realize that the point of the question is not to demonstrate how proud you are of the fact that you aren't a first or second generation immigrant.
  3. Living in a mobile home
  4. Not keeping up with the times when it comes to employment
  5. Segregationists.
  6. Unemployed (which is probably explained by #1 and #4, but I am sure they blame Obama)
Originally Posted by eatfibo
You can get the predictable opinions of a bunch of biased people, or you can get the actual facts. Originally Posted by eatfibo

Hahahaha... so you think your New York Times link contains “actual facts”? It's nothing but a smear piece written to denigrate Trump supporters and confirm the liberal biases and snobbish prejudices of its readers. Ever take a course in statistics, fido? If you did, you wouldn't confuse measures of correlation with “actual facts”. You would understand “correlation is not causality”. None of the 6 variables you listed is a very strong or useful predictor of support for Trump. Their correlations range from 0.46 to 0.61. That's weak and subject to sizable margins of error. Only correlations of 0.65 or higher suggest reasonably accurate predictive values. The authors of your study were so sloppy they didn't even run a multiple regression analysis to adjust for co-variances and other noise in the data. And while they were at it, why didn't they test the other candidates (Clinton and Sanders) for the exact same variables as they ran for Trump? I'm sure the Hildabeast would have scored quite well in the overall high school dropout demographic - that's what democrats do.

Oh, and we had this conversation before... did you forget?

https://www.reddit.com/r/Conservativ...vote_democrat/

"There are exceptions during a few elections, but for the most part Democrats dominate the high school dropout (grade school) demographic, while Republicans take the college educated."
. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
That pretty much describe the " Triple Crown " WINNER, Lil Cotex ! " Urine IDIOT " !!! Though I wouldn't waste my piss on him if he were on fire !
Why do gays lIke assup defend islam? They would chop off his head in Saudi arabia. Originally Posted by Chicago Sunroof
1. Obaminable told him to defend them.
2. Hillarious-No-More also told him to do so.
3. He lives in Austin, and not in Saudi Arabia with no plans to go there.
1. Obaminable told him to defend them.
2. Hillarious-No-More also told him to do so.
3. He lives in Austin, and not in Saudi Arabia with no plans to go there. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Mooselums can't touch swine. It's against Islam's teachings. Asswipe is 100% swine. So he's safe. It's also why his people expelled him. They don't care much for pigs either.