orgies

I like this idea
Is that Friday Nov 30 (tomorrow), or Friday Dec 7? I've done a small GB before, but have always wanted to participate in a full-on orgy. This sounds fantastic!
I am going TONIGHT. we can do it in Decem if anyone wants to. so far everyone is all talk and no action. I will be there tonight with girl friend from out of town. getting there early for the kinky talk, presentation. I will be there by about 730-8. bringing my toy bag and a beautiful girlfriend who loves to play. if anyone wants to go and doesn't have a date, Josie Ann Pussycat is available and wants to go too, email or text me.
Friday November 30th
Fifth Friday is Fetish Friday
The demonstration will be a Basics of Impact play. The lovely Mistress Lola requests your prompt and timely arrival by 8pm.
The doors of The FRIENDS Club open at 7:30pm!
Things to remember:
Bring your own impact toys, rope, handcuffs, vibrators, and other various toys or devices. The club itself has large lockers and plenty of play space for all of your sexy scenes and ideas.
Please contact the club in advance for special arrangements for any scenes using: impact play with dragon tails or whips, wax play, or any edge play.
Special accommodations can be made but the club requires some advance notice for these specialty types of scenes.
Cover per couple is $45 temporary weekend memberships of $40 are also available.
Cover per lady is $10 with $10 temporary memberships available
If you arrive to the party before 10pm there are NO fees for our premium play space, it is half price after 10pm. Suites are available for $100 for up to 4 people.
Never been to swingers club, always wanted to go. I need to find a date and go.
Well? How did it go?

Those of us sitting on the sidelines want to know.
well it was packed. we had fun. because of fetish night, lots of sexy young hotties getting spanked.there were a bunch of bdsm scenes. My civvie friends had a great time. I was surprised at how many female couples there were in the kink scene and there was so much to watch, eye candy for me. I renewed my annual membership. considering new years even there maybe with my same 2 out of town girlfriends. I wish there was a swing club that lets single men. there is always a dick deficit at swing clubs as far as I am concerned.
Sue I just recently found out that that Collette let's single men in on Fridays and for special events.
ohhhhh tongue twister, thanks for that info!! I will definitely be checking that out soon then. that is awesome good news. I always thought the no single men rule was sexist and unfair.
How much for single men