Time waisted with BANKS15

nite skank.....sleep well....cuz when you wake up you'll still be you......sad face
nite skank..... Originally Posted by Tony Gambino
Your rude & disrespectful. U won't get far on here
Your rude & disrespectful. U won't get far on here Originally Posted by Nina the Dicknapper
been here since 2009 and I don't review my p411 dates here, I do pretty fuckin good though!
been here since 2009 and I don't review my p411 dates here, I do pretty fuckin good though! Originally Posted by Tony Gambino
I repeat.. I could care less
I repeat.. I could care less Originally Posted by Nina the Dicknapper
I hear ya!...but I don't earn my living from here.....who earns her living from here? nite skank
if u could read, u would have known I have a full time job so with or without Eccie I'll be good. Thanks for the concern sweety. anything else you'll like to add ma'am?
if u could read, u would have known I have a full time job so with or without Eccie I'll be good. Thanks for the concern sweety. anything else ma'am? Originally Posted by Nina the Dicknapper
cleaning the restrooms at Walmart may seem like a great career path....or full time job, but you should aspire to do more.......IMHO.........
I'm bleaching my eyeballs as I write this......shit can hardly see.....there isn't any possible circumstance I would ever see you....but I have all night hoe Originally Posted by Tony Gambino
No you don't... Now stick to the topic of move on.
I guess the playin' the dozens is over?
No you don't... Now stick to the topic of move on. Originally Posted by Mojojo
You both are being very immature.
You both are being very immature. Originally Posted by Kayleehotchick
He jumped on my post with some negative BS! I don't let ANY guy disrespect me or talk to me anyway he wants. That's the problem on here! Just like he can get rude I can too! I created this post. He can find another thread to troll because I'm not the one.
He jumped on my post with some negative BS! I don't let ANY guy disrespect me or talk to me anyway he wants. That's the problem on here! Just like he can get rude I can too! I created this post. He can find another thread to troll because I'm not the one. Originally Posted by Nina the Dicknapper
see below..

You both are being very immature. Originally Posted by Kayleehotchick
see above for confirmation..
see below..

see above for confirmation.. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Call me what u want Chung, insultes don't hurt me one bit. Ask Tony. I don't have to kiss his ass or anyone else's in that matter! Hell he can kiss my big chocolate ass up & down the metroplex for all I care.
Call me what u want Chung, insultes don't hurt me one bit. Ask Tony. I don't have to kiss his ass or anyone else's in that matter! Hell he can kiss my big chocolate ass up & down the metroplex for all I care. Originally Posted by Nina the Dicknapper
Nina you have more to lose by continuing this. Please stop and move on.