Writing reviews

Girl I wouldn't have even entertained those guys comments....just looking to stir up shit...or cause problems where there are none because obviously they don't have a session to book or anything else to do other than ride each other's nuts on a hooker board..

Classy response KM...

I've privately told surrium to leave me alone on the board..stop replying and commenting on my stuff.... you see how that's going...he has started to address me by my name rather than the disrespectful crap he was coming up with before. Originally Posted by Analeese
Your ass don't own the boards Ana, so you can't make me stop commenting on anything including your shit. If you want me to, then stop posting. Your post was rude and not necessary, so please don't make me start back calling you Lucy, which your ass know exactly what that mean. I personally think your ass is bi polar or some shit.
When I write a GOOD review, it takes me 2-3 hours or sometimes even longer. Most times I like to explain what led up to the session. I might even go back several months to when I first made contact with said provider. There's even been a time or two where I went back a full year. I don't go into much detail on bcd if I can help it. Originally Posted by mrredcat43
You have too much time on your hands if takes you 2 to 3 hours to write a review. It took me less time to write essays in college, yet it takes you 2 to 3 hours to write down what you did in a one hour session?
All we need to know in the review (ROS) is the positions she allowed her skills and the climax- we don't need a short novel.

It's your review and I know you can put in it what you want but that can be over kill if it takes 2 to 3 hours.

You have too much time on your hands if takes you 2 to 3 hours to write a review. It took me less time to write essays in college, yet it takes you 2 to 3 hours to write down what you did in a one hour session?
All we need to know in the review (ROS) is the positions she allowed her skills and the climax- we don't need a short novel.

It's your review and I know you can put in it what you want but that can be over kill if it takes 2 to 3 hours.
Originally Posted by J.G Wentworth
Lmfao omg you killing me JG that shit was hilarious, and yes I went to another session and wrote a second review in 3 hours. Hahaha
Girl I wouldn't have even entertained those guys comments....just looking to stir up shit...or cause problems where there are none because obviously they don't have a session to book or anything else to do other than ride each other's nuts on a hooker board..

Classy response KM...

I've privately told surrium to leave me alone on the board..stop replying and commenting on my stuff.... you see how that's going...he has started to address me by my name rather than the disrespectful crap he was coming up with before. Originally Posted by Analeese
You don't know me and let's keep it that way. I can respond how I please and to be honest with you. You are not even my type not by a long shot. I wouldn't book a session with you chubby girl if it were free and I don't care if your WK's come flying to your defense. Your comment was rude and uncalled for- now go eat a snicker bar.

I swear this site is full of girly sissy butt hurt men and chubby women who have WK's that kiss their chubby asses. I am going to stick to EROS. Remember Anna this is entertainment for me and a job for you. I would probably be a little upset if you were hot, but since you are a woman that I wouldn't screw if I borrowed BLM's or ManSlut's dick your words means nothing to me.

I write my reviews while I'm at work. So yeah, I get paid while writing about providers.
You don't know me and let's keep it that way. I can respond how I please and to be honest with you. You are not even my type not by a long shot. I wouldn't book a session with you chubby girl if it were free and I don't care if your WK's come flying to your defense. Your comment was rude and uncalled for- now go eat a snicker bar.

I swear this site is full of girly sissy butt hurt men and chubby women who have WK's that kiss their chubby asses. I am going to stick to EROS. Remember Anna this is entertainment for me and a job for you. I would probably be a little upset if you were hot, but since you are a woman that I wouldn't screw if I borrowed BLM's or ManSlut's dick your words means nothing to me.
Word!!! SMDH!!!
I write my reviews while I'm at work. So yeah, I get paid while writing about providers. Originally Posted by mrredcat43

I hope you really are being comical because if this site takes time away from your actual real "job" you have an addiction my friend. Or I hope you have a job that doesn't directly deal with the public sector. For example, I would hate to know that a doctor is wasting 2 to 3 hours at work instead of seeing patients he's writing a short story fantasy novel on a hooker site.
I'm at work right now and playing on this site
Yep I'm addicted too booty nice pretty soft booties
I'm at work right now and playing on this site
Yep I'm addicted too booty nice pretty soft booties

I hope you really are being comical because if this site takes time away from your actual real "job" you have an addiction my friend. Or I hope you have a job that doesn't directly deal with the public sector. For example, I would hate to know that a doctor is wasting 2 to 3 hours at work instead of seeing patients he's writing a short story fantasy novel on a hooker site.

No way bro!! There's slow times during the day when I operate the drive thru at my fast food place of employment
Your ass don't own the boards Ana, so you can't make me stop commenting on anything including your shit. If you want me to, then stop posting. Your post was rude and not necessary, so please don't make me start back calling you Lucy, which your ass know exactly what that mean. I personally think your ass is bi polar or some shit. Originally Posted by suiram77
LMFAO....im very aware I don't own the boards...but since you clearly forgot what my PMs said to you...I needed to remind you... That I don't like you..and to stay away from me on these boards with your disrespectful bullshit....

Now you got your feelings hurt because my comment was rude... Please grow a pair and act like a grown man...not a child who just had his little feelings hurt...

Good day to you

You really think I care if im your type or not?

For every one guy who doesn't like me... There are 10 more willing and ready to be with me...and pay...

You're nobody to me just like im nobody to you..

You really are making yourself look bad ... Talking about how im chubby and you wouldn't borrow someone else dick to fuck me...

Shit I might be chubby....but im still getting paid with my chubby ass..

You probably won't see my WK come on this thread.... Cause we are talking shit about you right now via text..and how you are riding the nuts of a couple Hobbyist here in the last couple of days.

Your comment that KM was outting herself about private area knowledge was uncalled for..
You were trying to start drama unnecessary drama and you know it...

You can't say anything that will hurt my feelings...or run me off...

Now since you got your little feelings hurt because I said something you thought was rude...you thought you could come for me and I was going to bow out like a coward..nope not going to happen...

You do this for fun...and this is my job.... you gain what from your posts? Nothing... What do I gain from my posts? More clients.... Which means more money.... So I don't really care if you were upset by my comment or not...im not here to protect your feelings..or to sugarcoat shit for you

Check my positing history ..
.I'll debate with the best of them...
If you don't like me or my comments...I'll take a quote from your buddy surrium.... Ignore is your friend....I don't use ignore personally...I like to see everything that anyone has to say about me or to me...

Y'all have a good one with your hurt feelings....

This chubby girl has a Snickers to eat...and some cash to be made...

Carry on with your entertainment
Lmfao omg you killing me JG that shit was hilarious, and yes I went to another session and wrote a second review in 3 hours. Hahaha Originally Posted by suiram77
Still riding the sack of one of your fellow Hobbyist lmao....you cosigning for another man..lol too damn funny
Just writing 35-50 ....but easily another 15-30 pondering the title, selecting a theme song for my lady,oiling my body, lighting incense, 20 minutes of TM.....DAMN!
LMFAO....im very aware I don't own the boards...but since you clearly forgot what my PMs said to you...I needed to remind you... That I don't like you..and to stay away from me on these boards with your disrespectful bullshit....

Now you got your feelings hurt because my comment was rude... Please grow a pair and act like a grown man...not a child who just had his little feelings hurt...

Good day to you Originally Posted by Analeese
Blah blah blah bye Lucy because now it's clear that you are a real bitch. Go take your meds bi polar.