I almost got arrested today...

I'd rather hear how bad ass he was when he fired up a doobie at Arbys
^^^It won't even come close, there is no big ole titties involved!! Originally Posted by ManSlut
*yet*. This is ECCIE, after all.

And the Ferrari thread had a picture of a car & fat stacks to substantiate the OPs claim. For this OP to truly show how much of a bad ass, "I don't give a fuck" rebel that he is, I, personally, would like to see video of him kicking over a motorcycle and telling the dirty, 300 lb biker he can buy a new one with the change.
I think he was there for a job interview.
Hope he has a preferred 411 account for a back up anyone want 2 bet on OKS
The OP needs to hire me to train him on avoiding LE. Hell, he got caught by a manager at Chick-fil-A. I have teenage substance-loving hooker clients with more sense than that.
Not hobby related moved to the sandbox..
LMAO
My thoughts (besides the OP is a Doochebag):

1. John Daly called me, said you're an embarrassment to alcoholism
2. If your tall-tale was legit, which it's not, you turned into a complete wuss and ass-kisser when the Po-Leece man showed up. But, you wussed out when the going got tough on this thread so you know what that means?...You're a WUSS
3. A Tahoe LTZ is supposed to impress us? Really? My guess you're overweight, too.
4. You 'peeled' outta the parking lot....That statement proves you're an old ass jerk.
5. A sunroof on a Tahoe, doubt it, it doesn't look good on this ride, but maybe it's for venting your flatulence and alcoholic BO.
6. You did your friend a favor by running away from the Po-Leece man, he didn't have to listen to your drunkass any longer, but you probably stiffed him for your part of the crappy food.

My final thought:
This thread has absolutely no chance of surpassing the sweetTits big ole awesome titties Ferrari Doochebag thread now that it got moved to the Sandbox.

My final, final thought:
If I get pointed again by the Mods for this post, I am writing my Congressman, because...Fuck...I don't know...Just need something to do.
I went to meet an old friend at Chik-fil-a for lunch today but since I don't eat crappy food, I brought a couple of small bottles of Grey Goose with me. I planned on making a John Daly once I got there. I got my iced tea and lemonade and the manager must have noticed me pour half of it out because he was staring me down as I was pouring the vodka in. He came over and told me that outside beverages were not allowed in the restaurant and also that alcohol was prohibited. I told him that talk was cheap and if they allowed alcohol than maybe more people would come dine there. Then I pointed at the line and told him he better get back to work if he wanted to get his quarterly bonus of $2500. He stormed off and I didn't think too much of it until I saw a cop walk in 15 minutes later. I knew he was there for me as the manager met him halfway to the counter and motioned in my direction. I'm wasn't gonna ditch the empty bottles like some coward so I got up and approached the two and asked the officer how his day was. Before he could answer I told the manager that I'd like to buy his lunch and if he could put the order ahead of everybody else's I'd let him keep the change. I gave him $20 and the officer got a huge grin on his face. The manager looked frustrated so I told him that I heard there was a 2 for 1 special on meats at Kroger and that he should pick some up with the change I left and do something nice for the family that night. I told the officer I had to go and left with my drink in hand. After I pulled out of my parking spot I drove up to the windows where you can see in and stopped. The officer held his bag of food up smiling and was giving me a thumbs up with his other hand. I gave him a thumbs up right back to him and tossed my empty cup out my sunroof as I peeled off in my Tahoe LTZ. Originally Posted by Schoonerwest
If anyone believes this, you should go to Hooters tomorrow because they are offering BJs with every large-sized draft. Seriously.
I'm throwing the bullshit flag on this one...... Originally Posted by Doug41
Ya think?
Has anyone else noticed the increase in drunks at Chick-Fil-A??
My thoughts (besides the OP is a Doochebag):

1. John Daly called me, said you're an embarrassment to alcoholism
2. If your tall-tale was legit, which it's not, you turned into a complete wuss and ass-kisser when the Po-Leece man showed up. But, you wussed out when the going got tough on this thread so you know what that means?...You're a WUSS
3. A Tahoe LTZ is supposed to impress us? Really? My guess you're overweight, too.
4. You 'peeled' outta the parking lot....That statement proves you're an old ass jerk.
5. A sunroof on a Tahoe, doubt it, it doesn't look good on this ride, but maybe it's for venting your flatulence and alcoholic BO.
6. You did your friend a favor by running away from the Po-Leece man, he didn't have to listen to your drunkass any longer, but you probably stiffed him for your part of the crappy food.

My final thought:
This thread has absolutely no chance of surpassing the sweetTits big ole awesome titties Ferrari Doochebag thread now that it got moved to the Sandbox.

My final, final thought:
If I get pointed again by the Mods for this post, I am writing my Congressman, because...Fuck...I don't know...Just need something to do. Originally Posted by ManSlut
Attached Images File Type: jpg image.jpg (37.5 KB, 78 views)
That was stupid! The manager was doing his job and you acted like a low class person. I'm just saying.....Not impressed. Originally Posted by Lindsay Lee
the likleyhood of any if his post having anything to do with reality is about zero. This guy is simply an ass.
The thing about guys like you, Schooner, is that you don't get it ... and you really never will. There's just a small class of guys that get off on insulting and demeaning others and pumping themselves up with incredible (as in unbelievable) tales of their exploits. It's just what makes you ... you. And that's a crying shame. For the record however, I really don't believe your story at all. There are just so many holes in it. And that's a crying shame too.

I would so much rather associate with people that value other people, treat them as equals, and go out of their way to compliment rather than insult. But, that's just me. Lord knows, I've lived such a quiet life....
The thing about guys like you, Schooner, is that you don't get it ... and you really never will. There's just a small class of guys that get off on insulting and demeaning others and pumping themselves up with incredible (as in unbelievable) tales of their exploits. It's just what makes you ... you. And that's a crying shame. For the record however, I really don't believe your story at all. There are just so many holes in it. And that's a crying shame too.

I would so much rather associate with people that value other people, treat them as equals, and go out of their way to compliment rather than insult. But, that's just me. Lord knows, I've lived such a quiet life.... Originally Posted by luv2luv
Did you spend all weekend coming up with this response? What a pathetic loser you are.

Perhaps you should take time out to read the Forum Guidelines.
Name calling and rudeness are not welcome here.
Torito