long stories short

LD I blame you for Brooke's banning.
If you had been here you may have been able to talk some sense into her before things got STOOpid.
I thinck you owe me.......I'm just sayin'............Hmmmmmmmm! Originally Posted by boardman
Just let me know how I can make it up to ya darling. FGI, I can drive from passenger seat, but even I don't think I could've stopped that wreck. Hell I probably would've been in the car too. But let's just say I owe you anyways. ...
Just let me know how I can make it up to ya darling. FGI, I can drive from passenger seat, but even I don't think I could've stopped that wreck. Hell I probably would've been in the car too. But let's just say I owe you anyways. ... Originally Posted by luxury daphne
You are probably right.......
What else can you do from the passengers seat? I've been thincking about making a trip around the loop......
Lol. It's one of those things that words wouldn't do justice or would misinterpret. You'd have to see for ya'self.
Lol. It's one of those things that words wouldn't do justice or would misinterpret. You'd have to see for ya'self. Originally Posted by luxury daphne
Now come on LD you gotta give us something. What else can you do from there
well while riding around downtown one day I did get a delicious neck ache..