Why all the un-true bashing?!?!

Hell yes business will be lost over it. You post misleading pics and we turn at the door and walk away. Be proud of who you are and what you look like and be honest. Men like all shapes and sizes of women. But hobbyists don't want to go to an appointment expecting skinny and get sumpin' else.

Glamor photos, my ass............
Ummm...no not really. Its actually in the rules of the forum. Ever hear the term "herding cats"? Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
Chica Chaser, can you explain what that term means? I have never heard it before. Thanks.
Think how well cats behave and do what you want them to do. Then times that by 30-50 of 'em. You can probably get the picture of how that relates here.
Hell yes business will be lost over it. You post misleading pics and we turn at the door and walk away. Be proud of who you are and what you look like and be honest. Men like all shapes and sizes of women. But hobbyists don't want to go to an appointment expecting skinny and get sumpin' else.

Glamor photos, my ass............ Originally Posted by Pflugerbill
+1 amigo!

Fact is, darlin', your current photos are wonderful. It's the other ones that bug me, as well as why it was important to put them up before you went to a town where nobody knew you. That's my issue here. It was misleading marketing and while I'm sure you're a wonderful person -- your reviews were, again, stellar -- I seriously doubt you posted those photos by accident.

The "glamour shots" obviously are from another time and place. Those might have been you then, but they're not you now. I'd be disappointed if I made an appointment with glamour shot and that's not who was waiting behind door number 1.

I can't understand what folks don't understand about that.

Understand?
Yssup, I get it. I also agree 100%. They get really pissed when I call them on it at the door too, right before I turn around and walk out! We've all been there.
Those glamour shots look pretty nice. If you were having sex with me for free, I would not really care that you no longer look like that. That being said, you expect us to pay, you should be accurate with your pics. I don't think there is any other way to say it...

sixx
I think there is only one pic from the original's that seems out of place, anyone with an I.Q. of 60 or more can see it. And anyone with an I.Q. of 61 or more should have known what to expect.

I found all of the pictures of you very pleasant to look at, come to San Antonio, you will be a hit.
When reading Drtry2's post of the minimum IQ standard for understanding the pictures scenario, I have an IQ 2 1/2 times of the minimum IQ Drtry2 quoted....yet I fail to understand the point.

Here, however, are some points everyone can understand:

1. Everyone has a spirit that can be harmed when bashed. The worst "theft" in America is stealing someone's pride by belittling their person, thoughts, personalty, appearance et al.
2. There is no shortage of opinions. Opinions are formed from past experiences, and sometimes expressed in a mostly anonymous forum without regard to how others may perceive the posting. Please be kind.
3. There is no shortage of individuals on this board that are quick to be offended, when no offense was intended. Everyone should be careful with the posturing of their post, and those who respond to the post, also should be careful with the posturing of their response.
4. Accurate picture posting is imperative for the hobbiest and the provider. Business works best when no "bait and switch" scenario is projected.
5. I attempt to be the gentleman my handle infers, and i trust that is what each of you determined with this post.
who's the girl on the right, she's fucking Hott!!!

[/QUOTE][/QUOTE]
Those are glamour photos of course they are glamorized, in no way was I trying to throw you guys off, that is why i posted with raw unedited photos in my ad. Maybe what the client had told me was false, since I cant read it I don't know... But never did i try to mislead anyone... That was not my intension.. XoXo Taylor Originally Posted by SeXXXyTaylor
Glamor shots, photo-shopped, 10 year old photos... If you don't look like the pics, it's false advertising and a rob. Sorry, but that's the truth.
Those glamour shots look pretty nice. If you were having sex with me for free, I would not really care that you no longer look like that. That being said, you expect us to pay, you should be accurate with your pics. I don't think there is any other way to say it...

sixx Originally Posted by sixxbach
I agree with sixx here. The last thing you want to do is false advertise. You only end up hurting yourself in the long run. I always tell my photographers not to use photoshop. Using photoshop to smooth blemishes is one thing but when it alters your appearance that much it's not a good thing. You are a natural beauty you don't need it. My suggestion would be to get new photos. Instead of hiding your flaws, show off your assets. Have gorgeous long legs? show it off, Sexy lips? show it off, beautiful hair? show it off. Always highlight your best features and the flaws will take a back seat. Good luck!
I agree with sixx here. Originally Posted by Naomi4u
Hmmmmmmmmmmm

You and I are in agreement??

sixx
Hmmmmmmmmmmm

You and I are in agreement??

sixx Originally Posted by sixxbach
Yup!
LOL, bad press is actually good press, better then no press at all. Just IGNORE those comments that makes you feel uncomfortable. Seasoned Hobbyist (both male n female) Like being popular as of still in high school, drama seekers need to feel important (it's an addiction)- Don't let yourself get caught up in someone Else's addictive behavior- Brow Beating n Bashing really has nothing to do with you personally.

Take your long soothing bath before you Go to sleep at night knowing You are on someone's mind
Just try to keep any pics in showcase etc updated and everything will be okey dokey. And if you have a site keep em' in dated folders.