Ukraine invasion ?

It usually takes years to determine if a presidential policy was a mistake or not. Originally Posted by CaptainTruth

Didn't take the Pentagon very long to publish Biden's mistakes, did it.

https://nypost.com/2022/02/08/army-p...t-plan-report/

An Army investigation into the Biden administration’s catastrophic withdrawal from Afghanistan last year found the White House and State Department were too late in reacting to the Taliban’s final offensive, according to a new report Tuesday.

Navy Rear Adm. Peter Vasely, ​the top US commander in Afghanistan during the withdrawal effort, told investigators that the military would have been “much better prepared to conduct a more orderly” operation “if policymakers had paid attention to the indicators of what was happening on the ground.”

Biden says he "reject's the findings of HIS DOJ
Didn't take the Pentagon very long to publish Biden's mistakes, did it.

https://nypost.com/2022/02/08/army-p...t-plan-report/

Biden says he "reject's the findings of HIS DOJ
Originally Posted by HedonistForever
Damn! Drumpf would have had them all arrested or fired, amiright?
Not nearly as dumb as all the trumptards on this site. Fing ridiculous... Be a republican I don't care, but continuing to align with dumbfuck tyrant trump is just stupid. Originally Posted by CaptainTruth
Trump is a tyrant? What brought you to that conclusion? He never made you do anything against your will.
Trump is a tyrant? What brought you to that conclusion? He never made you do anything against your will. Originally Posted by Levianon17

that's papi's problem. Trump never made him do anything so he doesn't know what to do.

BAAHHHAAAAA
Trump is a tyrant? What brought you to that conclusion? He never made you do anything against your will. Originally Posted by Levianon17

No. drumpf is a silly cunt. He's not smart enough to be a tyrant. That's like saying Jim Jones could be a tyrant. He's just the delivery boy for the kool-aid you like so much
that's papi's problem. Trump never made him do anything so he doesn't know what to do. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid

Didn't need me for that. He had you.

BAAHHHAAAAA
that's papi's problem. Trump never made him do anything so he doesn't know what to do.

BAAHHHAAAAA Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Liberals are like a boat without a rudder. They just hope the current pushes them in the direction they want to go. It's pathetic to watch, lol.
Just a thought.
Isn’t the Ukrainian problem more of a “Russia vs Europe” than “Russia vs The United States”.

It seems like it is our problem only because we choose to make it our problem.
No. drumpf is a silly cunt. He's not smart enough to be a tyrant. That's like saying Jim Jones could be a tyrant. He's just the delivery boy for the kool-aid you like so much Originally Posted by TechPapi
Well I am relieved of that. Americans don't want a Tyrant, Americans want a President. Unfortunately Biden isn't smart enough to be President. That's why everything has gone to shit.
Just a thought.
Isn’t the Ukrainian problem more of a “Russia vs Europe” than “Russia vs The United States”.

It seems like it is our problem only because we choose to make it our problem. Originally Posted by Jackie S
I agree. This country has been sticking its nose where it doesn't belong way too long. We need to start cleaning up our own messy house here in the states a lot more than trying to clean up other people's houses IMO. We get all caught up in these endless wars and now it's to the point that you don't even blink when you hear about fatalities of soldiers in a war that we shouldn't have even been a part of.

I don't care for Biden bashing because it's too early IMO, but he sure seems to direct his attention a lot to issues that should not require so much of his time. And no Trumpsters, I am definitely not saying I want that fat orange piece of shit Trump back because he did the same so don't bother to try to twist my words to fit your fucked up narratives.
Liberals are like a boat without a rudder. They just hope the current pushes them in the direction they want to go. It's pathetic to watch, lol. Originally Posted by Levianon17

Speaking of pathetic to watch...that's not you. It's FUNNY to watch. Not planning to answer the question here, are you?

Do you believe?
Well I am relieved of that. Americans don't want a Tyrant, Americans want a President. Unfortunately Biden isn't smart enough to be President. That's why everything has gone to shit. Originally Posted by Levianon17

AH. So THAT'S why everything has gone to shit. Biden, in a single year has destroyed all that made murika great! Nothing stupid about that retarded shit at all. I commend you for being so simple minded that you believe it. Very impressive you.
I agree. This country has been sticking its nose where it doesn't belong way too long. We need to start cleaning up our own messy house here in the states a lot more than trying to clean up other people's houses IMO. We get all caught up in these endless wars and now it's to the point that you don't even blink when you hear about fatalities of soldiers in a war that we shouldn't have even been a part of.

I don't care for Biden bashing because it's too early IMO, but he sure seems to direct his attention a lot to issues that should not require so much of his time. And no Trumpsters, I am definitely not saying I want that fat orange piece of shit Trump back because he did the same so don't bother to try to twist my words to fit your fucked up narratives. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
... No worrys there... We weren't gonna twist your words.

Most of the words you write about Trump are stupid.

#### Salty
Thanks for the laugh, Salty. I'll certainly consider your post and the online whore board character you play who posted that as words of wisdom. LOL
Based on the shit I saw before adding him to the ignore list, any intelligent thought that fake aussie salty has ever had....died of loneliness.