Rigged nfl

Falling attendance and fewer watching games because of their woke agenda begs to differ sir! Lesson 1 in business 101
I run my own business! Thems the facts that can be fact checked! Originally Posted by winn dixie
Is that stat opinion or do you have some numbers to back it up. Valuation on each NFL franchise went up. So did their revenue and TV dollars. If you’ve got numbers to back up your belief that the NFL is in a decline, show and tell.
...Must support the gop effort to cancel teachers also. We don't need no education in texas... Originally Posted by Tsmokies
I don't know where in the heck that was stated as a plan or proposal. Maybe you could share that info?

But hey, why not meet in the middle and enact school choice, aka vouchers, i.e. the tax $$ goes to where the kid attends school - as selected by the actual parent? That gives what you call teachers (I call government controlled indoctrinators) the chance to shine and compete in the market place. If they are so outstanding in the public schools, one would suspect they would be the preferred choice of so many and all those parents would be delighted to send their kids and $$ there.

The nfl is not political? Good Gawd man!
I was rooting for the Bengals but totally enjoyed the game. Yes, some controversial calls at the end but I've seen much worse, if anyone remembers the N.O. Saints playoff games where their receivers were mugged with no calls made. It happens in every sport. I did not know much about Aaron Donald prior to the game but came away a huge fan of the man.

I don't remember a crowd getting into a halftime show like they did on Sunday. I am not a fan of rap and dislike most hip hop but the halftime show each year is aimed at different music genres.

2015 -- Katy Perry
2016 -- Cold Play
2017 -- Ladey Gaga
2018 -- Justin Timberlake
2019 -- Maroon 5
2020 -- Shakira and Jennifer Lopez
2021 -- The Weeknd
6 total penalties in the game. 3 in final drive for rams.
Game was rigged! Originally Posted by winn dixie

Like all the other conspiracy theories put forth, this is false. Remember who had the ball last and could have tied the game or won it, but instead they bengaled it ?

Whistling dixie
2015 -- Katy Perry
2016 -- Cold Play
2017 -- Ladey Gaga
2018 -- Justin Timberlake
2019 -- Maroon 5
2020 -- Shakira and Jennifer Lopez
2021 -- The Weeknd

Some of the biggest wokesters!
Rigged for hollywood. Couldnt written a better script!
No doubt.

BTW - The best halftime show was Prince in the rain.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
No doubt.

BTW - The best halftime show was Prince in the rain.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Janets wardrobe mishap was my favorite.

That gal was Hott then!
Rigged for hollywood. Couldnt written a better script! Originally Posted by winn dixie

Who had the ball last and couldn't score ?

Whistlin dixie