It does not get any better!

I'd rather be there than in a malt shop Originally Posted by str8.2.bbbj
what is a malt shop?
Is that a tattoo around the circumference of her asshole?

Pistolero is a cool and awesome provider! Originally Posted by Brot
FTFY
Wound up hurtin' the girl, didn't he?. That's a shame, since she had a pretty much spotless reputation prior to this.

Take note of the reputations and spotty track records of the girls who have the most WK threads. Not good, huh? Wildly sporadic, at best. Don't do that to your own favorite. You'll only wind up hurting her. Instead, just stick with the occasional passing compliment and let her reviews speak for themselves. This young lady didn't need your "help." Her record spoke for itself, and it was ALL good. Until now....

Bad, bad, bad, BAD idea. Originally Posted by eccienewbie
What hurt? A bunch of know nothing comments from a bunch of
know nothings that have never even met her in person?

She will probably get more positive interest from this thread than
the last 5 threADS started by other people combined.

It's a strange world this eccie, she should probably be sending
thank you PMs to the Hous-stench-tonian's that contributed.
She will probably get more positive interest from this thread.... Originally Posted by bojulay
Yawn....

Unlikely (and this IS a threAD, just not written by her).

But I bet unlike most threAD queens, she's smart enough to NOT let this happen again. It's beneath her. Far beneath her. And it only gets worse the second time around. Never better....
Yawn....

Unlikely (and this IS a threAD, just not written by her).

But I bet unlike most threAD queens, she's smart enough to NOT let this happen again. It's beneath her. Far beneath her. And it only gets worse the second time around. Never better.... Originally Posted by eccienewbie
My bet is that she takes up very little of her day wondering about it. lol

My bet also is that it was just a spontaneous gesture on the OPs part.

My bet yet again is that these board threads in relation to reality are about one millionth
of a millisecond. lol
lol this is crazy.,.. everyone has their own thoughts....but seriously I guess houston gents are bored with WAY too much time on their hands.
Stay in your city, I think shes smokin hott!!!
These guys are brutal. It's not like she posted a thread saying, "Don't you think I'm hot?". She doesn't deserve this, it's just cruel.
These guys are brutal. It's not like she posted a thread saying, "Don't you think I'm hot?". She doesn't deserve this, it's just cruel. Originally Posted by heidilynnla
This.

Now, in the interest of fairness---a LOT of ladies will have their favorite gents post threads like this to generate attention. BUT-- I've known SBG long enough to know that this is NOT what is going on here. She doesn't need the boost and isn't much for posting on the boards, period.
This is a hooktard information exchange site.....the OP started the conversation........if you don't like the opinion in front of you, feel free to offer your 2 cents........I get it.......she looks much better at closing time.