Athletic body

I do the 1 punch man work out lol Originally Posted by !VI!
What an unexpected reference... Saitama cosplay inc?
  • Caleb
  • 11-21-2015, 11:09 AM
If Sexyassdevyn, hasn't been mentioned, she is imo the perfect balance of fit and feminine. Beautiful and sexy as hell as well. http://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=2584 Originally Posted by winendiner
+1. One of the tightest bodies I have ever seen and one of the coolest personalities to go with it. She is awesome!
  • jwood
  • 11-21-2015, 12:20 PM
stephanie1
+1 Stephanie1 - ask for the "yoga pants" session
K thanks Dr Phil.. Go buy some condoms (IJS) Originally Posted by sweet.treat69
  • !VI!
  • 11-23-2015, 10:21 AM
What an unexpected reference... Saitama cosplay inc? Originally Posted by FunInDFW

Working in gender bent genos
Working in gender bent genos Originally Posted by !VI!

I look forward to seeing the 'enhancements' from Dr. Stench.
I love one punch man.

"That means, today is Saturday, which means, it's bargain day at the supermarket!!!"

Classic!!!

#dattebayo!!!
!VI! is quite right in saying that working out is a virtual necessity in looking and staying fit. Metabolism does keep the excess fat off, but it doesn't do a thing for muscle tone. I've seen more than enough 'fat' skinny people, when you touch them there's not one drop of muscle firmness. That 'squishy' feeling is what you get when there's lack of tone.

I wish more ladies would be more realistic with themselves. Just being a woman isn't good enough in this business. I'm not saying you have to be Ms. Fitness USA, but a nice figure that's firm but still womanly makes it easier to justify some of these high ass rates y'all are commanding.

I know If I was a provider, I'd be a FINE MK'ER, because I would work my ass off to be so. Just saying.

There's no excuses, as far as I'm concerned. Gyms are everywhere, and some are open 24/7.

Some of you need to get your asses in there and work it out!!
As far as providers I've seen, IMO!!

Cesselie Mills
Lucy Rose
Tara Evans
Nastya Sedokova