Got stood up in Dallas

Relax, Grace. He wasn't saying that all providers are entitled and privileged, just all the womyn. i.e. you're all a bunch of Karens! Originally Posted by Brandofan
Lol-- you know damn well I'm relaxed. Nothing on a SHMB is worthy enough to get me worked up. Its just fun to fuck with the fuckers.
Grace you are awesome just as you were several years ago when we had a few visits. You are still at the top of your game! I would love to see you again if you ever come back to Dallas!
Grace you are awesome just as you were several years ago when we had a few visits. You are still at the top of your game! I would love to see you again if you ever come back to Dallas! Originally Posted by Jethro Gibbs
Feel free to message me-- the time may not be as far off as you think
I just consider a NS a money saving experience and give Red Table a call. They never ever NS. Love that place. Wasnt compensated for advertising btw.
I got a day use hotel today to see a regular friend. Drove up from East Texas and five minutes after I check in I call and text and phone is off. So I am all by myself here. Shame Originally Posted by Peach Pleasure
So sorry! I just got ghosted, too, after I rushed home to get ready to meet him!! ... Originally Posted by GayleMeyers
ladies, sorry that you didnt get your revenue delites.

I would ask for a Cancelation fee / this DEPOIST"S DEPOIST"S DEPOIST'S .. Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF
in my hobby book and opinion,

IF the provider specified this in her ads/profiles/websites and/or in appointment making conversations,
... then a guy is somewhat obligated to pay a deposit.

IF she doesnt make this request until after the potential client no showed/no called,
... then a guy is not somewhat obligated to pay a deposit.