Next order of business for me is wondering what position Bill Clinton will be appointed to in Hillary's administration

Ditto for you and Bush. He could bust a nut on your face and tell you it's raining and you'd grab your umbrella Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
Whereas you grab a straw with Odumbo, you "#Grubered" Odumbo Minion.
Chicken dick, ladies and gentlemen, chicken dick.
Chicken dick, ladies and gentlemen, chicken dick. Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
Hawking your perverse and unwanted wares, you "#Grubered" Odumbo Minion?
Ditto for you and Bush. He could bust a nut on your face and tell you it's raining and you'd grab your umbrella Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
Nice try stupid, but Iam not a Bush supporter what so ever.

Jim
Nice try stupid, but Iam not a Bush supporter what so ever.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
Pick your politician of choice. Still applies.
@chicken dick - don't know what you said but I'm sure it was profound.
@chicken dick - don't know what you said but I'm sure it was profound. Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
Almost any topic bests your perverted posts on poultry genitalia, you "#Grubered" Odumbo Minion.
Pick your politician of choice. Still applies. Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
Oh go fuck yourself. You're just to stupid.

Jim
Oh go fuck yourself. You're just to stupid.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
It's TOO you fucking ignorant bastard. TOO! And I agree, you're too stupid but I can't help you with that
It's TOO you fucking ignorant bastard. TOO! And I agree, you're too stupid but I can't help you with that Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
Go get a drink it'll calm your nerves and maybe even stifle some of your ignorance, ya fucking flake.

Jim
I'd appreciate if a politician came up to me and told me s/he was corrupt. It might be the first honest thing they've said.
I'd appreciate if a politician came up to me and told me s/he was corrupt. It might be the first honest thing they've said. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
There is a solution for that, ...

... but casting "favorite sons" or "favorite flavors" as candidates is not one.

Do you remember the "most likely to succeeds" in junior and high school?

After you've read all the books, read John Kerry's "autobiography,"* and his goal.

Here's the Globe's take on his "remarkable turnaround" ...

http://www.amazon.com/John-Kerry-Bio...der_B00B3M3X9Y

You can pick it up for $6.

Not to pick on him, you understand, but as a "perfect example" of a narcisstic "government man," for whom most of the loudmouths on here voted or facilitated his candidacy ..... as long as people trash honest candidates with integrity .... that's what we'll get. We have another one for almost 2 more years.
After you've read all the books, read John Kerry's "autobiography,"* and his goal.

Here's the Globe's take on his "remarkable turnaround" ...

Originally Posted by LexusLover
Yet another attempt by LLIdiot to hijack this thread!

Have we reached 20 yet?

But don't bring up Shrubbie's name, he will call you out for it!

Remember: Do as the Patriarch of the Idiot Klan errrr, Clan says.

Not as he does!
Yet another attempt by LLIdiot to hijack this thread! Originally Posted by bigtex
You voted for Kerry, right.

And you voted against McCain, right?

And you voted for Obaminable 2x's right?

And you campaigned for and voted for Bill Clinton 2x's right?

Here are the choices you helped provide:

Al Gore vs. George Bush
John Kerry vs. George Bush

Obaminable vs. John McCain
Obaminable vs. Mitt Romney

Now you want Hillarious?
Now you want Hillarious? Originally Posted by LexusLover
Actually, I am supporting Jim Webb.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...light=jim+webb

You really need to pay closer attention!