How old is your oldest? How old is your youngest?

I have experienced 18 (terrible) to 42 (pretty amazing). The best have been more in the middle
18s both normal and hobby, I still go night school and I happens to spot new female students so yeah. Oldest was my first Spa happens to be 45 lady, worst experience but went back to find a mid 20s spa girl. But my preferred age is 18-30
The youngest was a guy who just turned 18. I had to check ID to make sure he was legal!

And then the oldest . . .

Originally Posted by Adrienne Baptiste
This made my day.
My youngest provider was in the ASPD days...a new to the business 18 y/o latina that had just had a baby and was still lactating. She was gorgeous and wearing a Cowboys cheerleader outfit. WOW still looking for her!!! LOL

The oldest is around 35... I don't screen on age per se, but I think she was around that age but we hit it off, she was a beautiful woman in and out of bed...and had the best set of 38D's I have seen in a while...just a beautiful fun MIF.
this year 25 / 56(so) I try for the 30-45 range
real life 14...when I was14.............63.recently. .......a work thing...took one for the team.

Hobby 18 ............50ish ( believe it or not some ladies don't tell the truth about age)

Bucket list hot 18/19 3 way doubles with ....................hot 40's

me 50ish ( but some guys lie about their age)
Hobby Life..... Youngest.......Late 20s......one time...So fun!!

Mature.........Late 40s.....Loved those Ladies!!!!!!!!
Youngest 18 Oldest 62. I think I enjoyed the older ladies more.
Hobby 21 to 62. My favorites are between 27 and 55.
Hobby, 20 & 41. Real life, 16 (i was 15) & 52.
There has to be a good story behind this one. Please elaborate...

63.recently. .......a work thing...took one for the team.