who has been banned recently? Part 3

• WTF
  • 10-25-2022, 05:46 PM
I had more run ins with LL than any other poster. I do hope all is well....that said, I feel sorry for the caregiver who draws the short-straw to spoon feed that know it all!

ecie9500....he used to accuse me of outting him after he would post extensively about legal preceding and I'd then call him a shitty lawyer if he believed such and such...

He and Big Tex used to have some epic battles.

He used to be eat up with the Clinton's....turned every thread towards them. Then it was Trump, he and bambino fell hard for Trump and became impossible to debate with. It is like they were battling for the title of "Q".

Again, I wish him well...
I had more run ins with LL than any other poster. I do hope all is well....that said, I feel sorry for the caregiver who draws the short-straw to spoon feed that know it all!

ecie9500....he used to accuse me of outting him after he would post extensively about legal preceding and I'd then call him a shitty lawyer if he believed such and such...

He and Big Tex used to have some epic battles.

He used to be eat up with the Clinton's....turned every thread towards them. Then it was Trump, he and bambino fell hard for Trump and became impossible to debate with. It is like they were battling for the title of "Q".

Again, I wish him well... Originally Posted by WTF

I took my queues from him. With the barrage of Sports Illustrated covers he would post in response to you. I always wondered what that was all about.

He's more than welcome to return. But he knows his Fascist NAZI-ass will be trolled heavily by me. Sensitive posters like you mention can't handle getting put in their place. Either they run and hide, like others I've run off. Or they get ridiculous with their assertions.
I know one you will not run off. I also have a few suggestions should the moderator need assistance
ME! lol
Fuck it! Yall better get out my seat
Here I come bahahahah
And 18,000

Im gone
yup LOL
winn dixie
BANNED
I don't think he was an attorney.
He didn't know the difference between the burden proof of civil and criminal cases.
That is basic stuff.
He also gets pissed when his word is challenged.
Very few links. He is like trump. He'll never admit he was wrong
I ran his ass out of here. It started when he started a smear campaign against, I think, Representative Ilhan Omar. I called it out with a meme and somebody picked up on my message.

We had a back and forth for a few weeks maybe. He bitched that I assessed him to be a disgraced and disbarred lawyer. He outed himself because he bitched about outing somebody (himself) with personal information.

I don't know if it's true, but I kept pressing. And he knew that I would troll him like I've never trolled anyone here before. I will keep reminding everyone here that he is the worst of the Fascist NAZI kind. Using the law to make this country it's own version of 1930's Germany.

What's in a schmear? If you don't know what it means, think spread.

Or think spread 'em.

Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
I don't think he was an attorney.
He didn't know the difference between the burden proof of civil and criminal cases.
That is basic stuff.
He also gets pissed when his word is challenged.
Very few links. He is like trump. He'll never admit he was wrong Originally Posted by Tigbitties38

Maybe he was just a loudmouth know-it-all. I think he was an attorney at one time. If he never was, he should have no problem posting here again.

I tried to interpret a SCOTUS ruling I linked here once, and he replied with something to the effect of "another person who doesn't know how to "read" a SCOTUS decision." Gave more false credence to the image he was trying to uphold.

Now, I don't know what to think. I'll still troll him if he returns.

His sensitivity to being challenged, as you say, is more a character issue.
And 18,000

Im gone Originally Posted by winn dixie
yup LOL
winn dixie
BANNED Originally Posted by offshoredrilling

In case dixie reads, this place is taking itself way too fuckin' serious.
No one has the balls to call it like Winnie!

Called it and pointed it out like the Big Guy. Mod was playing catch up to you

Gonna miss you.
Salty Again

BANNED.
What did Salty do, dam he never offended anyone?
  • WTF
  • 10-29-2022, 11:24 AM
Salty Again

BANNED. Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
He never seemed like much of a trouble maker...wonder wtf he did?