NEW THREAD! As a Player in the Game way back....

One difference Kara, I'm (we) are the buyers and you are the sellers.....

I have what you want, you have what I want.....but your the selller and I am the buyer.....but the product that is being served is not the product that I want. Remember every time you open your mouth many of the buyers are listening to what you are saying....the real difference is I have the money you have the goods that you are trying to sell. In any business that has something to sell, he or she has to have the product that the buyer wants to buy.

As per going else where, damn do you see any reviews by me of any of the ladies locally? I found you attractive until you open your mouth.... Originally Posted by Woody of TX
I understand, Woody, I do. The same way you do not wish to be with a woman whose opinions differ from yours... well... I don't wish to be with someone who doesn't find my difference of opinons respectable.

Do you not see how your initial post was rude?

And I really hope that my example and posting history proves that my style is the antithesis of Naomi/London. I like those gals alot, but I my posting style is rarely, if ever, combative or abrasive. Your intial post was the male version of them and that is why I stood up. I don't agree with incendiary BS from either side. I'm not Pro-Hobbyist or Pro-Provider... I'm Pro-Person. And FWIW, I'm not quiet unless I have something in my mouth. Pinot Noir, Sauvignon Blanc, lamb chops... well, I'll leave the rest to the imagination!

Watch out for those panties..... Originally Posted by Whispers
WHATEVER! I don't wear panties.

Have a great night, everyone! Yes, even you too, Whispers!
Good luck Kara......thanks for the debate ....
Good luck Kara......thanks for the debate .... Originally Posted by Woody of TX
Thank you! And I appreciate your gentlemanly approach to the debate. I'm hesitant to use a smiley for obvious reasons, lol. Please accept my sincerity. xo
I'm still trying to figure out which of the providers are the "thicker curly women".
LOL "Curly" too funny and didn't catch it until you mentioned it....
I have to agree with Woody. In the "old days" we always did seem to have a suitable number of younger "attractive" ladies in town, and frequent visitors from Dallas and Houston and elsewhere to keep things fresh. They also tended to be good values... great skills at reasonable rates. Originally Posted by ztonk
I know what happened to the traveling ladies (if you have noticed not as many coming to Austin) and the local providers but I will address Corpus.

I used to travel there once a year and long ago, had 3 appts set up, got there, checked into the room and all 3 canceled on me. They still would complain about no gals traveling there, I would tell this story and finally one guy PMed me and said hey we can cancel on you drive a little to Mexico and get it lots cheaper. OK, thanks for the heads up but maybe they should quit complaining about the traveling gals not visiting their area.

a gal isn't going to go to a town, spend money for the incall and not get the appts that were set up.

I'm not saying this is Austin's problem, just what I know of Corpus.
I wish i could say Dagney was wrong..but i cant...Unfortunantly corpus does have that Rep..But also things and players have changed..There are hobbiests in CC that will honor prebooked appts...But it seems (like is Human nature) that they get thrown under the same Bus that the ones who have a habit of Cancelling out do.So Please in the future dont throw all of the Corpus gents under the Same Bus..That isnt fair..Expose the ones who pull that crap..but dont group them all into one mold....
Dagney I am not singleing you out...wasnt my intention..Just wanted to stand up for the "Good Guys" in Corpus...WE are not all the same..
Thanks Tex for that. Course that was just a true story that happened to me, and some time ago, I don't know that it is still the same that guys would 'run off to Mexico" anymore.

It is good to know there are still good guys there, I will pass the word about Corpus.
Consider this ...

One goes out and buys the car of their dreams. Day one, no one is allowed to eat in it. Month later, it's changed to "don't spill anything". A year later, the car does not even get a weekly bath.

I call it "life expectancy of all things shiny".

Only time that the shine has outlasted my expectations was when I was in love with her - I mean truly in love with her (...heaven help the guy who falls in love with a provider who sees him as nothing more than a client).

IMHO, the debate, while it lasted, was healthy and I'm glad that it took place without blatant name calling.

However...

PROVIDERS: let's not forget that guys come to ECCIE expecting it to be happy hour all the time;

HOBBYISTS: for the most part, we are the provider's bread and butter and nothing more;

Soooo... let's keep our eyes on the ball, and go hump someone ?
rrrabbit, you know some of us have trouble seeing our dick, much less our balls.
I know what happened to the traveling ladies (if you have noticed not as many coming to Austin) Originally Posted by Dagny D.E.W.

There are ladies traveling to Austin that no longer announce it other than via PM and Email and if they advertise it at all you can sometimes find them on BP or EROS.
I understand, Woody, I do. The same way you do not wish to be with a woman whose opinions differ from yours... well... I don't wish to be with someone who doesn't find my difference of opinons respectable.

Do you not see how your initial post was rude? Originally Posted by KaraLynnKelley
Woody, you forgot to put a smilie... it makes it all ok!

sixx
Thanks Tex for that. Course that was just a true story that happened to me, and some time ago, I don't know that it is still the same that guys would 'run off to Mexico" anymore.

It is good to know there are still good guys there, I will pass the word about Corpus. Originally Posted by Dagny D.E.W.
Unless they are bullet-proof, I hope they aren't still going to Mexico. I am pretty hard core and my ranch is only 2.5 miles this side of the river and I quit going 3 years ago. It is not worth dying for!!

Spacemtn
AustinModStaff
I know a shitload of people who live on the border who haven't crossed it in 4 years or so.