Ok I'm thinking of Houston...

Nice job.....two threADs at the top in coed.
Nice job.....two threADs at the top in coed. Originally Posted by boardman
Heh wait till the NC/NS rack up when she gets here...then there'll be three threADs up top.
At least mine were spread out lol.
Heh wait till the NC/NS rack up when she gets here...then there'll be three threADs up top. Originally Posted by Wakeuр
Yeah like a train heading down the track with a few rails missing in the distance just out of eyesight.
Heh wait till the NC/NS rack up when she gets here...then there'll be three threADs up top. Originally Posted by Wakeuр
I'm not real worried about that ...I've gotten really good feedback from a lot of the ladies and gents here about Houston!

Is it really that big of a deal that there happens to be two threads I started at the top?...I'm not the only one who's writing in them
They're just taking shots at me Valerie lol.
They're just taking shots at me Valerie lol. Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
Originally Posted by Wakeuр
Heh wait till the NC/NS rack up when she gets here...then there'll be three threADs up top.

Yeah like a train heading down the track with a few rails missing in the distance just out of eyesight.

Pretty sure those were for me EA!
I certainly will not NS you darlin!
I certainly will not NS you darlin! Originally Posted by snorkle
Thank you!
We're not all asholes like Wakeup some of us are just slightly jaded.
Three weeks ahead of time is a little early to start posting threADs. I'm just sayin'.
But...
You keep right on goin' girl. We'll have you figured out in no time. By the time you post that AD in the provider section we will have already made up our minds.
We really like to NSNC Wakeup and we do it all the time...
Three weeks ahead of time is a little early to start posting threADs. I'm just sayin'.
But...
You keep right on goin' girl. We'll have you figured out in no time. By the time you post that AD in the provider section we will have already made up our minds. Originally Posted by boardman
I think we are all a bit jaded...

When I tour I have always posted ads 3-4 weeks in advance, one per week until the arrival date, I've found that to be the best way to get all my appts sorted before I arrive, and it has always worked for me. It is on rare occasion that I take an appt after I've arrived at my destination....So I'm simply doing what works for me..

As far as having me figured out, good luck with that..I've still yet to figure myself out!
Best,
Val
But...
You keep right on goin' girl. We'll have you figured out in no time. By the time you post that AD in the provider section we will have already made up our minds. Originally Posted by boardman
I think we are all a bit jaded...

When I tour I have always posted ads 3-4 weeks in advance, one per week until the arrival date, I've found that to be the best way to get all my appts sorted before I arrive, and it has always worked for me. It is on rare occasion that I take an appt after I've arrived at my destination....So I'm simply doing what works for me

Best,
Val Originally Posted by Valerie
Anyways Im sure you'll do well here in Houston, I'm looking forward to seeing you with your sexy accent!
Nice mod move...
At least she admitted that these are ThreADs.

Give her an "H" for...........Honesty? Hooktard? Take your pick.