When You Finally Realize You Are NOT Special

As his WK and "side kick" I wholeheartedly agree!! Now I am feeling for you too!! Originally Posted by ratboy jam

Get a room and remember to wrap that rascal.
Get a room and remember to wrap that rascal. Originally Posted by pyramider
I'm going to have to pass. Ladies, RBJ is all yours.
. She has essentially become your girlfriend, and like all girlfriends, she's gonna want you to do her favors. . Originally Posted by Sensual Sophia
This may come as a shock to you but 'girlfriend' is not a 'paid' position you apply for.
If you uphold the 'there is no such a thing as free pussy' principle in the civilian/private life arena then you have never left the realm of providing. There are plenty of trophy wives who are one client providers.
A lady never asks.
The gentleman should be in tune enough with the lady to know what she needs and offer.
A lady never accepts.
In our times , when couples live together , or have babies however planned or not, and their financial budget is not 'officialy' joined, the boundaries go blurry. I fully understand that. However expecting a guy to be your ATM, mechanic, ride, or whatever is not a sign of class. We have all been there and done that, but it does not change anything.
I never understood a guy who picks up a lady in his expensive car and demands a nice outfit on her so he can take her to an impressive place while she is struggling with the light bill due to keeping up her image with him. That is the price of seeing a superficial person who likes a trophy companion.
Whether someone half your age is interested in someone twice their age, with or without the 'favors', she has issues. His issues are easier to understand and dissect but men just have to face reality that fantasy has to stay in the session .
I have gone beyond the limits, I have paid for it and under no illusion of what it was. Still am to some extent but enjoy the company and occasional treats within limits, don't bother me but not in denial.

Not sure where your relentlessly obnoxious bitterness comes from, but not ALL of us are crooks. Many of us are professional business people who take our commitments seriously. Our reputation is all we have in this business and if a lady goes around ripping clients off, the income loss from the hit to her reputation far outweighs whatever small gain she may have achieved from the theft. And before you say "she can just change her name" the fact is it takes a LONG time to build a solid client base and a good reputation. It's no easy thing to do over. Besides, a rip-off artist is usually outed in alerts when someone recognizes her. Thieves have no longevity in this business. Originally Posted by Sensual Sophia
VERY well said.
I'm no fan of the curmudgeons and they're no fan of me. It's a win-win. My brand is intact with the audience to which I'm marketing -- nice guys with a life outside the hobby and enough self confidence to enjoy the company and energy of a woman who refuses to be labeled as trash or scum simply because she's a sex worker.

To those who think all providers are crazy, lazy, stupid, ignorant, evil, scatter brained, or crooks... well, I'm sorry that you haven't always done your homework in the past and have ended up with some unsavory characters. Originally Posted by Sensual Sophia
More great stuff. This is so true. Most of the smartest ladies I know are providers. Can someone say Karalynn kelly?
My ATF evah... I saw once a week for a while... that was years ago and today when I think about those sessions...I still smile... Originally Posted by ThatManFromTexas
That's the sweetest thing I've ever heard I hope clients think of me someday with those fond memories. Awww, I'm all teary eyed now!
The gentleman should be in tune enough with the lady to know what she needs and offer. Originally Posted by Htowner
Wow … the next time I have a boyfriend that's not acting right, I'm using this as my break-up line.

“ Look (insert mans name here), a gentleman should be in tune enough with a lady to know what she needs and offers and you sir do NOT! So good bye!"

Thanks Htowner! I owe you.
Wow … the next time I have a boyfriend that's not acting right, I'm using this as my break-up line.

“ Look (insert mans name here), a gentleman should be in tune enough with a lady to know what she needs and offers and you sir do NOT! So good bye!"

Thanks Htowner! I owe you. Originally Posted by Brooke Wild
uh... there's one little problem with that philosophy ... knuckle draggers think they DO know what you want and need... and they are the only one "Man Enough" to give it to you... let's face it... men can see better than they can think... the hotter you are.. the dumber they act...

You want a better class of BF... next time have them cook on the grill... men have sex with the same game plan they grill with... if a guy takes the time to properly prepare his meat... takes the time to stoke the coals and let the grill get hot ... before sliding the meat in... you have a keeper... if he shoves his meat in before he even lights the fire... next!

You want a better class of BF... next time have them cook on the grill... men have sex with the same game plan they grill with... if a guy takes the time to properly prepare his meat... takes the time to stoke the coals and let the grill get hot ... before sliding the meat in... you have a keeper... if he shoves his meat in before he even lights the fire... next! Originally Posted by ThatManFromTexas
Fuck me!!!! Now I have to change how I grill my meat?
There's way too much philosophy on this board.
Fuck me!!!! Now I have to change how I grill my meat?
There's way too much philosophy on this board. Originally Posted by boardman
Think about it... what does your meat and the providers have in common?

A: They both complain about the pounding you give them.
He just took all the fun out of grilling.
Now every time you grill, you have to think about if she is watching and what kind of man you are. Damn it.
This may come as a shock to you but 'girlfriend' is not a 'paid' position you apply for.
If you uphold the 'there is no such a thing as free pussy' principle in the civilian/private life arena then you have never left the realm of providing. There are plenty of trophy wives who are one client providers.
A lady never asks.
The gentleman should be in tune enough with the lady to know what she needs and offer.
A lady never accepts.
In our times , when couples live together , or have babies however planned or not, and their financial budget is not 'officialy' joined, the boundaries go blurry. I fully understand that. However expecting a guy to be your ATM, mechanic, ride, or whatever is not a sign of class. We have all been there and done that, but it does not change anything. Originally Posted by Htowner

Look at what I said in context. If you are in love with each other and it is a REAL relationship then you do each other favors. That's what I said. If it's not a REAL romantic relationship in the modern sense of the word but more of a bargain (pussy and affection in exchange for whatever she can get out of you), then yes, she'll be asking for favors and doing nothing in return (other than the free pussy and company, which some would argue can be quite significant). I have spent way more years of my life outside the hobby than in it and have been in long term co-habitational relationships as well as short term relationships. If I needed a ride from my BF, you better believe I'm gonna ask for one. Just like if he needs a back rub he's gonna ask for one. We always have the right to say no.

I am however, a big believer in evolutionary psychology. In most sexually reproducing species, males compete for the opportunity to procreate. There are many avenues to achieving procreation. Beating the hell out of your competition being one example. Another is doing favors for the woman in the hopes that she'll choose you over the dominant male (or at least permit you to fuck her behind the dominant male's back). In the wild, there is no such thing as free pussy. The male works damn hard to earn it. In our modern era where a lot of the rules of evolution no longer directly act on us, we do try to be more egalitarian. But there are physical and psychological vestiges of our evolutionary past that can never be entirely eliminated. There are WAY too many examples of this to go into but just take one. Men think about sex many times more per day than women. Sex is more important to MOST men than it is to MOST women. The value differentiation is why we have prostitution. And it's also an example of why many relationships might appear to be unequal at first glance, but when you look at the differing values placed on different elements in the relationship between the two partners, you realize that the relationship is in fact equal.

I don't know if anyone out there uses econometrics to study relationships, but if not, I think it would make for an interesting topic of study...
uh... there's one little problem with that philosophy ... knuckle draggers think they DO know what you want and need... and they are the only one "Man Enough" to give it to you... let's face it... men can see better than they can think... the hotter you are.. the dumber they act...

You want a better class of BF... next time have them cook on the grill... men have sex with the same game plan they grill with... if a guy takes the time to properly prepare his meat... takes the time to stoke the coals and let the grill get hot ... before sliding the meat in... you have a keeper...
if he shoves his meat in before he even lights the fire... next! Originally Posted by ThatManFromTexas
OMG you guys are great! This is good stuff, thats all I got to say..