Scary movies

• MC
  • 10-31-2014, 04:55 PM
Victoria, if you're more a fan of slasher films, I'd highly recommend the original Black Christmas.

Oculus is trending 8% on Rotten Tomatoes. Did you see it and its not that bad or are you going off the trailer? Originally Posted by JohnnyCap
I saw it in theaters and really liked it. Reminded me of something Stephen King would've written earlier in his career.
Victoria, if you're more a fan of slasher films, I'd highly recommend the original Black Christmas.

I saw it in theaters and really liked it. Reminded me of something Stephen King would've written earlier in his career. Originally Posted by MC
Lol that's funny I was actually trying to watch that last night on a few of the free movie sites I know of. No luck Now that there is no blockbuster anymore I don't even know where about to look for older movies lol
  • MC
  • 10-31-2014, 07:23 PM
Lol that's funny I was actually trying to watch that last night on a few of the free movie sites I know of. No luck Now that there is no blockbuster anymore I don't even know where about to look for older movies lol Originally Posted by Victoria Anne
Found it on Youtube:

You are awesome!!! Thank you!!
  • MC
  • 10-31-2014, 09:26 PM
You are awesome!!! Thank you!! Originally Posted by Victoria Anne
Welcome.

Hope you enjoy the movie.
MC... before I watch an hour and a half of this....
Are there girls with big tits in it???

Out of curiosity... are you familiar with Russ Meyers??
  • MC
  • 10-31-2014, 10:14 PM
MC... before I watch an hour and a half of this....
Are there girls with big tits in it???

Out of curiosity... are you familiar with Russ Meyers?? Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
Well Olivia Hussey has a nice pair, although they're hidden under a damn sweater the whole movie.

Ha yes I am familiar with his work.

I just pictured some creep hiding in the house calling you from the closet, Originally Posted by Victoria Anne

the freakin closet!!!!!!!

naw.... not the closet~!!!!!!!!

the attic or the basement...
wooweeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this gave me the "wth's" and the "freakinoutonthespots"
all at the same time..:/