Encounter: New Girl Ivy at Lucky Haven is Cute and Adorable! For the Love of Ivy, How Does Lucky Haven Keep Scoring Young Winners?

damn Lucwitz, LOL..

Originally Posted by Chung Tran
I guess I just have high standards. I mean, especially with as many AMP girls as you and I see I don't know how you let sub-par service slide when there are so many better options out there.

I guess I just have high standards. I mean, especially with as many AMP girls as you and I see I don't know how you let sub-par service slide when there are so many better options out there.

Originally Posted by Lucwitz
I think I just define service differently.. I found Ivy to be willing and aiming to please.. does she have the IOP of Perfect? not even close (nor does anyone else, thankfully.. Perfect is way exaggerated).. does she react like a normal girl who is enjoying herself with a guy? I would say "yes". to continue in private tags..

I don't mind taking charge, but it would be nice to have the girl appear to be into it as well.

I don't mind taking charge, but it would be nice to have the girl appear to be into it as well. Originally Posted by Lucwitz
I get what you are saying, really I do.

I think I just define service differently.. I found Ivy to be willing and aiming to please.. does she have the IOP of Perfect? not even close (nor does anyone else, thankfully.. Perfect is way exaggerated).. does she react like a normal girl who is enjoying herself with a guy? I would say "yes". to continue in private tags..

Originally Posted by Chung Tran
CIPis not the end all be all. Unless you get something you wanna pass around.
CIPis not the end all be all. Unless you get something you wanna pass around. Originally Posted by Asianhobbyist
no, it is not the end all be all.. but it is the, ahem, gravy on the meat

I never implied that is why I rate Ivy slightly above Perfect. if that metric was of out-sized importance, Perfect would win out

I like Ivy's demeanor better, which is what places her above Perfect. I can't help that I'm a Romantic, LOL