For all you bbq dipshits

Sir, you are trying to derail this thread over some personal issues and I hope the mods handle it. If you want to publicly discuss all the problems you have with me then I suggest you start a new thread.

Back on topic. A number of people have commented on the civvie world being safer/more dangerous than the hobby world. This is an interesting news story in that it crosses over into both those worlds via the deep parallel lives of his his nightclub-stripclub scene. We all know of people (either thru personal experience or the media) who make a lifestyle of partying like this. Does it come as a shock (as it did to me) or is it just par for the course in the hobby?

Does anyone else think that a good number of people with HIV willingly and knowingly go out and infect others? Or do you think its not in a sinister way but more like a careless denial kind of way? This is a really ballsy topic for a whoreboard. As snotty as the OP may think I am, I'm glad he posted this story and caused many to stop and think. Thanks broes.
Does anyone else think that a good number of people with HIV willingly and knowingly go out and infect others? Originally Posted by thathottnurse
This is reported in the media from time to time. One young lady here told me it's up to the customer to buy the condoms as they added to here expense. I immediately though it was like asking a stranger to pack your parachute. A pin hole is plenty big enough to cause a problem and give some sick fuck a thrill.
  • broes
  • 04-09-2014, 11:34 PM
Sir, you are trying to derail this thread over some personal issues and I hope the mods handle it. If you want to publicly discuss all the problems you have with me then I suggest you start a new thread.

Back on topic. A number of people have commented on the civvie world being safer/more dangerous than the hobby world. This is an interesting news story in that it crosses over into both those worlds via the deep parallel lives of his his nightclub-stripclub scene. We all know of people (either thru personal experience or the media) who make a lifestyle of partying like this. Does it come as a shock (as it did to me) or is it just par for the course in the hobby?

Does anyone else think that a good number of people with HIV willingly and knowingly go out and infect others? Or do you think its not in a sinister way but more like a careless denial kind of way? This is a really ballsy topic for a whoreboard. As snotty as the OP may think I am, I'm glad he posted this story and caused many to stop and think. Thanks broes. Originally Posted by thathottnurse
I hope you didn't take it as a serious insult or had your feelings hurt in any way. I have the sense of humor of a child and snot rhymes with hot. It was really nothing more than that.
I'm no doctor or anything, but couldn't somebody with aids catch it again and make double aids or some shit? Didn't they have something like that somewhere, where people were catching it and dying quick? It doesn't seem smart at all to try to infect people on purpose, when you could be killing yourself quicker.

Damn. Scary shit. Protect yourself, people.
  • broes
  • 04-10-2014, 01:27 AM
I'm no doctor or anything, but couldn't somebody with aids catch it again and make double aids or some shit? Didn't they have something like that somewhere, where people were catching it and dying quick? It doesn't seem smart at all to try to infect people on purpose, when you could be killing yourself quicker.

Damn. Scary shit. Protect yourself, people. Originally Posted by Rambro Creed
Cant somebody with aids catch it again? Really?
Cant somebody with aids catch it again? Really? Originally Posted by broes
Ummmm. No....I get your sarcasm...This is the type of genius level you deal with on this site, guys like Rambro...I'm no doctor either, but I'm pretty sure you can't get a terminal illness like Aids twice. Or HIV or any other fucking same terminal disease twice for that matter...

I just assume once you have a death sentence, you have it...

Damn. Scary shit. Protect yourself, people. Originally Posted by Rambro Creed
Cant somebody with aids catch it again? Really? Originally Posted by broes
Ummmm. No....I get your sarcasm...This is the type of genius level you deal with on this site...I'm no doctor either, but I'm pretty sure you can't get a terminal illness like Aids twice. Or HIV or any other fucking disease twice for that matter...

I doubt Rambro is an Endocrinologist. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
Dual infection is when a person is infected with two or more strains of HIV. That person may have acquired both strains simultaneously from a dually infected partner or from multiple partners. A different strain of the virus is one that can be genetically distinguished from the first in a “family” or phylogenetic tree. - See more at: http://caps.ucsf.edu/factsheets/supe....JU9214yP.dpuf

Dual infection is when a person is infected with two or more strains of HIV. That person may have acquired both strains simultaneously from a dually infected partner or from multiple partners. A different strain of the virus is one that can be genetically distinguished from the first in a “family” or phylogenetic tree. - See more at: http://caps.ucsf.edu/factsheets/supe....JU9214yP.dpuf

Originally Posted by CompanionSofia
Yawn...I've edited my post. I'll leave it at that....I'm not about to quote the bullshit internet to prove my point...Especially about something I will never have to worry about.

Something you need to share? You seem pretty defensive.
How is that defensive? I copied and pasted from the site.
Is it Friday yet? Lol
I'm actually surprised at the ignorance of the HIV/AIDS scam on a board such as this. There is so much info readily available about the subject, it's crazy how this nonsense is still be promulgated. STD's are very real, fortunately, HIV/AIDS isn't one of them. If you're interested in actually educating yourself about this, google Gary Null. The information, along with the world renowned scientists, biologist, virologists, etc. that have exposed this is staggering.