I may be un retired .....

Welcome back...
so who of the old timers are still around?
Why would this clown bump a years old thread??? Epic fail.................

I anxiously await your bumping of this bread in 2108.
Been out of commission due to retirement for 2 years. Live vicariously through friends and reviews.

Don't know if retirement is permanent or not, like Wayward says, nobody really retires.

Glad to see you back, but things will never be like the 'good ole days'. Those days are long gone. Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN
In some circles, that which you speak of is considered racist... just sayin.
In some circles, that which you speak of is considered racist... just sayin. Originally Posted by TryWeakly

The good ole days is a dual meaning statement.

The first was between 2002 and 2006 when the hobby was wide open.

The second is before the Houston forums were ruined by people getting away with having several user names and constantly trolling. Right now 2 snakes got their head chopped off by a moderator with a shovel, just waiting for the 3rd snake to get chopped off. Maybe we can have a decent Houston forums for awhile.
Hey DJ heard from any of the old ASPD crew ?

i ran into a guy who was a lurker about a year ago... we were trading war stories and he brought up the old site and well a few hours later i told him who i was/am and he was like NO WAY... lol
Why would this clown bump a years old thread??? Epic fail................. Originally Posted by JJ8901

Not at all, a respected veteran of these boards like the OP gets a pass.

Mind your place noob...........
No one ever retires. PM me for the big bucks lol
RockinA?? Is he still breathing?????
Not at all, a respected veteran of these boards like the OP gets a pass.

Mind your place noob........... Originally Posted by O'Mike

WBR has forgotten more about the hobby than some people will ever know.
Old accounts be coming back to life UITB.
I actually ran into an old provider a little while ago .. She and I never hooked up beyond socials... we actually talk more now then back in the day... lol
May not have ever met, but I certainly got plenty of entertainment from the sc reviews. Got my private stash (yes, still ebonies below 25), but hardly in Houston any more. Still in touch with several girls I first met in the hobby in the early 2000's.