Let’s just be honest.... Here’s the truth Fake Review

Many providers ask for donation to be left in bathroom in a plain envelope as soon as the guy walks in.

It's on many providers' websites.

I once had a provider that went crazy when I walked into her incall

and I handed her the donation immediately after we said hi, gave each other a hug

and I paid her a compliment on her looks.

She immediately said:

What's that for? I don't want that!

I put the donation back in my pocked and replied:

Cool! Let's play!

So I started getting undressed.

She replied very loudly and spoke very slowly and clearly one word at the time

-like she thought I was wearing a hidden mic and she wanted whoever was listening in to hear:

I am not doing anything illegal here. We are 2 friends getting together.

I thought that was funny!
always two sides....

its a story of two people that did not mesh well, miscommunications and assumptions.

I have considered a ring doorbell but fear guys will freak out, anyone who knows me also knows they never have to knock bc I want to get to the door before my dog goes stupid. From a providers perspective, If i get raped or robbed I want an image of the guy so I can make an effective report. I understand the guys view as well but if you stick with respective providers then you have no issue. Lets stick with the general rule of no cams in the bathroom or bedroom and all will be well. Originally Posted by LadyAnastasia
Ladies in the business have no right whatsoever to take photos of male clients. What happened to "indiscretion" "private".
Lady asked me one time to send her a photo of myself ... sounds like johnny law when that is asked ... never spoke to her again.

You can ruin a man's life with a photo of him ...

Let's stick to the role of indiscretion ... no dam photos.

Ladies show their photos on site .. but not every lady shows face photos. I would have been severely pissed if any lady took a photo of me. That's a no-no ... and any lady that says it's ok ... is dead fucking wrong. You chose this profession ... follow the etiquette rules of privacy as all ladies are suppose to follow that rule.
There are assholes in every crowd & sounds like u got one, everybody wants something for free, life ain't free,, he's lucky ur brother wasn't in the next room!!!
  • CD69
  • 11-20-2019, 08:03 AM
Well, I don't believe that the truth will ever truly be known. Even in a court of law, it's still just a matter of who convinced the jury best. However, with things being said in mid session and ambiguity normally falls in favor of the client. But, I don't think either of you handled it like a reasonable adult in light of how it all came to an end. Surely with a simple conversation middle ground could have been found. But, no we end up here with name calling, he said she said and every other person on the board taking a side.

I wish you both well and look at the bright side - next time either of you are in session - odds are this will never happen again.

P.S. In life in general - the other person is not purposely trying to piss you off.
Surely with a simple conversation middle ground could have been found. But, no we end up here with name calling, he said she said and every other person on the board taking a side. Originally Posted by CD69
surely you don't believe a "simple conversation middle ground" was possible here?

he says he never asked for an hour, she says he did. from where is middle ground going to spring?

I am not taking a side.. if I was, I would have stopped asking questions long ago. I think it is beyond obvious that I am impartial.
I am not taking a side.. if I was, I would have stopped asking questions long ago. I think it is beyond obvious that I am impartial. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Very impartial and very reasonable working through many of the he said she said statements as if a mediator in a dispute.
Many providers ask for donation to be left in bathroom in a plain envelope as soon as the guy walks in.

It's on many providers' websites.

I once had a provider that went crazy when I walked into her incall

and I handed her the donation immediately after we said hi, gave each other a hug

and I paid her a compliment on her looks.

She immediately said:

What's that for? I don't want that!

I put the donation back in my pocked and replied:

Cool! Let's play!

So I started getting undressed.

She replied very loudly and spoke very slowly and clearly one word at the time

-like she thought I was wearing a hidden mic and she wanted whoever was listening in to hear:

I am not doing anything illegal here. We are 2 friends getting together.

I thought that was funny! Originally Posted by CG2014
What's funny is some of the things that people think will protect them. If LE wants you, they will get you.
Discretion is vital here and cameras directly at or in the visiting area is not discreet.

But you have to know you are on camera almost everywhere and if anything serious happened and those cameras footage starts to be looked at closely they will see what they need to in order pinpoint whom ever it is they are looking for. Even facial, vehicle and license plate captures.

Discretion we all need discretion here.
I’m sorry but putting the donation in the bathroom where it’s out reach and can’t even see it or count it to make sure you’re not being screwed over is insanely stupid. Not to mention the guy can easily swipe it on the way out after he’s got what he’s wanted. I highly recommend the “so called” providers that supposedly do this to stop. I have NEVER heard of such a thing. It will not protect you from anything LE wise , all it will do is allow you to be easily screwed over let’s be real. Skylar sending you hugs and happiness! Hope you are okay , don’t really know you but this sounds like a providers worst nightmare! Xox.
I’m sorry but putting the donation in the bathroom where it’s out reach and can’t even see it or count it to make sure you’re not being screwed over is insanely stupid. Not to mention the guy can easily swipe it on the way out after he’s got what he’s wanted. I highly recommend the “so called” providers that supposedly do this to stop. I have NEVER heard of such a thing. It will not protect you from anything LE wise , all it will do is allow you to be easily screwed over let’s be real. Skylar sending you hugs and happiness! Hope you are okay , don’t really know you but this sounds like a providers worst nightmare! Xox. Originally Posted by DallasDarkHairedBarbie

I have always put the donation in the bathroom, and always will. But not because I think it'll make me immune from prosecution from the local law enforcement officials!

I do it so we don't have to discuss the donation. I drop it in the bathroom, and she can go collect it right after I wash up and drop it. She can count it in there. That way the awkward-ness of getting the donation out of the way (Which, is always a boner-killer, no matter how you slice it) without having to discuss it.
I have to agree No need to put $$$ it in the bathroom
I don't go in the bathroom till after we are done and I get a warm wash cloth.

Had I guy put $$$ it in my makeup bag , No one should go into and open any ones personal things .I had to ask him for it before we stared , side he put it in my make up bag , I'm like you should never go into any ladies things , he said he always does it ,, (Not on my watch do want you do go into to my things ) He was the worse guy I have ever met on ECCIE..
Just set the money in site and she can put it away after you do wash up or shower .

I’m sorry but putting the donation in the bathroom where it’s out reach and can’t even see it or count it to make sure you’re not being screwed over is insanely stupid. Not to mention the guy can easily swipe it on the way out after he’s got what he’s wanted. I highly recommend the “so called” providers that supposedly do this to stop. I have NEVER heard of such a thing. It will not protect you from anything LE wise , all it will do is allow you to be easily screwed over let’s be real. Skylar sending you hugs and happiness! Hope you are okay , don’t really know you but this sounds like a providers worst nightmare! Xox. Originally Posted by DallasDarkHairedBarbie
The rules change girl to girl and day to day and here I am sitting on a butt load of cash as my hobbying for 2019 is 1/10th of what I averaged the past four years.

I wish for the old days back in 2016 when the hobby worked for everyone.
Whenever these things come up, I always find it interesting to see who keeps their cool and who doesn't. I pay attention to who is fairly calm and comes across as reasonable under the circumstances. I suspect that people who blow up on the boards, in public, engaging in name-calling, probably do the same in private, but worse.

I'm not picking a side here, just making a general observation about disputes generally when someone says that someone else lost their cool.

It's unfortunate that crap happens. Hopefully all parties can get back to enjoying the hobby, with whatever lessons-learned are appropriate.
I'm sorry that happened to you baby .

In the future, if a guy wants to switch the time limit while in appt tell him you can't .

I believe her too
  • CD69
  • 11-21-2019, 08:00 AM
surely you don't believe a "simple conversation middle ground" was possible here?

he says he never asked for an hour, she says he did. from where is middle ground going to spring?

I am not taking a side.. if I was, I would have stopped asking questions long ago. I think it is beyond obvious that I am impartial. Originally Posted by Chung Tran

"surely you don't believe a "simple conversation middle ground" was possible here?"

Yes, I do. As adults we can normally diffuse a situation by having a conversation about where the miscommunication was and how w can come to an agreement. There's many terms for such outcomes IE: "cooler heads prevail" and many others. Based on written responses they can seem to string a sentence together although the client seems to be a bit more angry in his responses.

"he says he never asked for an hour, she says he did. from where is middle ground going to spring?"

His responses refer to "we" repeatedly including the aforementioned over the time - so, yes middle ground. By his own choice of words he shared in the responsibility so perhaps they could have come to an agreement of half of the second 30 minutes. Perhaps her witnessing the deletion of pictures that he paid an up-charge for - hence reaching an agreement.

"I am not taking a side.. if I was, I would have stopped asking questions long ago. I think it is beyond obvious that I am impartial."

You may not be taking a side, but I certainly wouldn't call you impartial. Read through your own posts on this thread and I think it's evident. However, I see no relevance in that debate - you're certainly not being unreasonable.

P.S. I personally feel that he should have paid for the additional time regardless or per my comments above offered a compromise of some sort.