What makes a reviewer/hobbiest reputable?

Originally Posted by Brooke Wild
See,
That is some funny shit right there.
in the litterbox, with the other turds. Originally Posted by notanewbie

Diamonds & Tuxedos????????
  • romab
  • 09-29-2010, 04:05 PM
Woops. Fast finger train wreck on submit key. R
  • romab
  • 09-29-2010, 04:06 PM
Provider or couple WK's having a train wreck is ok with me. Long as I'm off the choo choo. Kind of like the airplane pilot joke: Who is 1st off the ground taking off and 1st into the ground crashing!
R
  • Dad
  • 09-29-2010, 07:00 PM
Since I am pretty much a spa guy, I will give you some examples of reputable spa hobbyists, (not hobbiest as you put it), not in any particular order:
  • tbone2u
  • OlapLives
  • ric
  • tyboy1
  • Lee5
  • seanes
  • LittleSpike
  • fire engine red
I can't give you examples of douchebags because I will get points by our new mod DED. Oh, I know; here are 2:
  • Novice
  • Dad
(NAN, welcome back. You should hit the dwarf/midget and report back! )
It's pretty simple.

1. Know when to keep your mouth shut.
2. Be truthful in your reviews and recommendations.
3. Be willing to share information with those you trust.
4. Don't be a jerk.
5. When in doubt, see #1 Originally Posted by blowpop
Sage-like advice from one VERY well respected member.....

for one, a weak loser who becomes a provider/agencies hand puppet and writes reviews for discounted or free sessions. Originally Posted by notanewbie
And if a mod thinks his smear is funny will he be a good mod?

Originally Posted by Raphael
Hmmm..... funny how you derived that from that statement...... {Reading between said lines now...}

But NAN is still the handpuppet for the failing site, Horndogs... Originally Posted by Raphael
Handpuppet how? Because he belongs to and is active on both? How many of us does that make handpuppets then? And are we puppets because we were not banned perminantly?

For a few weeks there I thought the moderation here was fine; indeed the banning of notanewbie had been a good signal. I can only hope this place is not about to go down the same route as ASPD.... Originally Posted by Raphael
Well..... his actions were dealt with accordingly.... but lets not put the cart ahead of the horse here.... Is the banning of others equally a good signal too then? Stop veering off of topic to run your agenda.... YOU personally have been asked this question by the OP on another thread, and yet you revert to this instead of answers.....

I can make you a list of handles that automatically disqualify you from being reputable...it looks like there's a good start in this thread though...all the disreputable bastards are here...

Good thing I'm just a prick and not a douchebag...I'd hate not to be reputable! Originally Posted by Wakeup
I would LOVE to see a Wake list of Auto-anti-reputable handles!!!
Next.... a Wake list of Automatically DoucheBaggery laden handles.....

Maybe thats just me.....

And being a prick in your case is just another name for someone who calls out people's BS they try to cover in perfume and sneak past those not paying attention...... So please sir! Keep calling 'em out!

But World Shaker..... reputable is something that is EARNED over time..... and can be snatched in a moments notice from hooktard/fucktard-idness!

As Dad stated.... I only know one that I can definitively call a DoucheBag...... Jusanotherdude

But you are certainly on the right track my friend!

JaD
What makes a *reputable hobbyist * if there ever was an oxymoron such as this, to me, is not necessarily how well respected he is by the gentlemen, but more of how respected he is and his rapport with the ladies. Something to keep in mind.
A respected hobbyist always keeps in mind a couple of things:

1. WWBJD
2. Exclude the goats from #1
3. Don't drinck the blue water
4. GSO causes dain bramage
Dad be careful about saying Novice here don't forget there's another one here who might not be what you said. Hahaha.
Blue water was good for me. AND all of those of you that go but don't admit it...A guy I met there told me about the sites.....I still only stay here Eccie online. I don't know of any as active? Are there any?

I know off topic.

A good hobbyist is one who has good hygiene, respects boundaries, realized providers are people with feelings, and does not take advantage. It's very simple.

Not all posters are good hobbyist or providers
Blue water was good for me. AND all of those of you that go but don't admit it...A guy I met there told me about the sites.....I still only stay here Eccie online. I don't know of any as active? Are there any?

I know off topic.

A good hobbyist is one who has good hygiene, respects boundaries, realized providers are people with feelings, and does not take advantage. It's very simple.

Not all posters are good hobbyist or providers Originally Posted by angelinadream
Ok.... I've read that like 5 times now and still don't get it..... WAY off topic, and from beyond left field.........

FYI.... the question is not what makes a "Good" Hobbyist.... but rather what is it that makes a "Reputible" Hobbyist/poster.......

JaD
The blue water makes one thinck that they're sane, when they're not.

Back on topic, calling out a provider in open forum I think should be a definate no no. And the other way around also. It always makes think if they would do this to him/her and it is let to slide, what is to stop them from doing it to others they see when they don't get their way?

This of course does not apply to honest reviews or rebuttals to said review that are factual and tasteful.
Blue water was good for me.

Not all posters are good hobbyist or providers Originally Posted by angelinadream

And the beat goes on.................
And the beat goes on................. Originally Posted by onehitwonder
Not so much a beat, more like the rhythm of a train engine pumping away. It's flying down the tracks and I can't help but look.

Not so much a beat, more like the rhythm of a train engine pumping away. It's flying down the tracks and I can't help but look.

Originally Posted by Killersalt
Killa, dude.......that sounds like it could be right out of a Johnny Cash song