Medicaid and Medicare: The Medical Equivalent of School Choice

You hate this country don't ya?

You want to send all the tax dollars you can to Israel. Originally Posted by WTF
I hate this government. Israel will use the money to improve the world, not give Obamaphones to loser assholes.
Nor will they give money to welfare queens to create the next generation of dependents.
People here confuse loving one's country with believing one's government. A true patriot will stand against the government when the government abandons the principles upon which it was founded.

I hate this government. Israel will use the money to improve the world, not give Obamaphones to loser assholes.
Nor will they give money to welfare queens to create the next generation of dependents. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
Well, I guess Eretz Yisroel IS improving the world through its socialized health care system.

That is kind of on topic, unlike your Anti-American blather.

What is your opinion on Israel's "school choice" healthcare system? I wish we had something like that HERE!

OH, and Whiny, I absolutely love how you constantly define patriotism and liberty in America based on your opinion (OK, the opinions of the whack a doos you follow). Don't you think that's infringing on the freedom and liberties of others?
A true patriot will stand against the government when the government abandons the principles upon which it was founded. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
How in the hell would a "true" coward know what a "true patriot" is?
Yeah. This coming from the guy who voted for Obama. You know, this guy.

Yeah. This coming from the guy who voted for Obama. You know, this guy.
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Yep, I voted for the Commander in Chief who gave the A OK to the Navy Seals to drop OBL in his tracks!
Yup, BiSex. You've bought into the brainwashing. Which is actually giving you more credit than you deserve. Obama killed OBL, so now he can shit on soldiers whenever he wants, and you are ok with it. You're a real man, BiSex. And a true patriot. [sarcasm alert]

• WTF
  • 03-11-2013, 10:43 PM
Nor will they give money to welfare queens to create the next generation of dependents. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer

http://articles.latimes.com/2010/may...-idle-20100511

Welfare system could cause Israel to collapse, economist warns

Nearly one in five Israeli men between the ages of 35 and 54 do not work, including Arabs and ultra-Orthodox Jews, says Dan Ben-David. As their numbers rise, so does the economic peril, he says.
what's your point?
How in the hell would a "true" coward know what a "true patriot" is? Originally Posted by bigtex
Well you sure the fuck seem to know don't ya? Along with all the other flipped out dupes running loose like cattle, running your fool heads about shit that you know nothing about.
  • WTF
  • 03-12-2013, 06:39 AM
what's your point? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
JeeishLawyer thinks our welfare system is horrible and we should give the money to Israel. He thinks they are much more efficient.
JeeishLawyer thinks our welfare system is horrible and we should give the money to Israel. He thinks they are much more efficient. Originally Posted by WTF
You have to admit Israel doesn't give out Obamaphones to lazy assholes
Well you sure the fuck seem to know don't ya? Along with all the other flipped out dupes running loose like cattle, running your fool heads about shit that you know nothing about. Originally Posted by acp5762
I know this is casting pearls before swine, but ACP, you are seriously NOT calling everybody who disagrees with you a dupe, are you?

Further, I'd like to see one opinion you've posted that wasn't somebody else's! You may be the biggest dupe in here.

• WTF
  • 03-12-2013, 09:49 AM
You have to admit Israel doesn't give out Obamaphones to lazy assholes Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
No, they just take our money from Obama.
I know this is casting pearls before swine, but ACP, you are seriously NOT calling everybody who disagrees with you a dupe, are you?

Further, I'd like to see one opinion you've posted that wasn't somebody else's! You may be the biggest dupe in here.

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Concentrate on yourself stupid. You're the biggest dupe in here.