forum for reviewing clients!!!! WOW

Maybe it's too early in the morning for me on this Friday the 13th, but Im quite sure I don't get what this is meaning.. lol Originally Posted by SpinnerCindy
If you didn’t get what I was saying then you just prove my point on why I said no comment. Have a good weekend.
I have already outed my shortcomings.. I'm barely larger than pyramider Originally Posted by Chung Tran
So that's 1.31 " then ?
So that's 1.31 " then ? Originally Posted by TryWeakly
I thought Pyramider was 1.33? maybe I was measuring him erect?

I clock in at a staggeringly abysmal 1.41

the first 15 minutes of every session is trying to locate the damn thing.
Maybe this review site is the OP's retirement plan?
It is NOT my site. I just saw it on the page and checked it out. I won't share anything else regardless of how useful or useless it seems. Sorry to have bothered the elite here.
Ok-- I'm going to chime in and try to gently say that it isn't the sharing of the info-- it is that in EVERY response you sound more than a bit angry and even more than a bit bitter. It seeps through every post.

This board isn't meant to be that damned serious.
Turn that frown upside down.
Ok-- I'm going to chime in and try to gently say that it isn't the sharing of the info-- it is that in EVERY response you sound more than a bit angry and even more than a bit bitter. It seeps through every post.

This board isn't meant to be that damned serious. Originally Posted by Grace Preston
Perhaps because the responses from the members here are so hateful. I do get angry because when someone shares stuff there are always those who respond condescending and hateful. Just move on if there is nothing positive to say....know what I mean?
Don't like when the tables are turned, do y'all?? Lol. Originally Posted by SpinnerCindy
Are you kidding? I'd love to read my own reviews. Plus figuring out how to get a (wo)mandle to read the ROS would be fun.
I won't share anything else regardless of how useful or useless it seems. Sorry to have bothered the elite here. Originally Posted by SweetCougar
Thank you. Apology accepted