Guys, how do you like your pu**y....?

• Tooly
  • 03-16-2010, 06:58 AM
I like em all. Clean is the only prerequisite. If they were all the same it would get boring (NOT). There is only one kind that I don't like. The one that I can't have. LOL I prefer the bottom to be shaved for a nice smooth action but, it is not a must. A clean shave is baby smooth, a landing strip and certain shapes give character, a full bush as the picture above gives a retro type of kitty. Then the unshaven top with the shaved bottom gives you style. Now a nice trimmed or waxed kitty is like a man with a fresh haircut. It looks good for a while but, then it needs some attention. The attention that is payed to it is what is critical. Pay Attention to the Kitty! LMAO What fun this board is.
Attachment 3601 Originally Posted by piquant2009
Had a college roommate that took pics of his girlfriend and looked just like that...there after I called him Tarzan!!!
I really enjoy them all! If a lady is going to be bare it would really be nice if she would take time to remove the stubble. I shave clean before I visit...I wish the lady would do so as well! It's really tough to explain chaffed ears and mouth to the SO!
How's this for proof?
I just got waxed yesterday ....... Its not the best picture from a cell phone but you get the idea........
Originally Posted by Kristin Keys
OK, TARA and TATIANA it is your turn!!! Thank you KK, that sure beats the hell out of starting off your day with a cup of coffee!!!
in buffalo ny Originally Posted by petiteassman
Well you can come to Dallas Texas
Fully Shaved Is The BEST!
Phat
full bush, but you rarely see them like that anymore...shame
well I like mine to be butt naked bald...
My Priorities
1. Clean, fresh - no musty or otherwise unpleasent odor.
2. Landing strip, clean everywhere else.
3. Bare.
4. Bushy NEVER!