DIRTY TALK- SHOULD THERE BE ANY LIMITS TO DIRTY TALK?

Two words, ghetto gaggers! Although, they even drew the line on n-word usage. Would that be considered a limit?
I have no idea what words are really off limits if spoken in a respectful way to get everyone really turned on. As I said, the truth is I am a dirty ebony slut whore
Dallas guys have been very respectful. They just take charge, strip me as they tell me I am their whore and slut and bitch, order me on to my back and to spread my legs wide so they can taste my sweet ebony pussy while they get their cocks rock hard. Reminds me of Christian in 50 Shades of Grey. I love watching a guy get his cock so hard in preparation to fuck me. They look me in the eyes and ask me if I know what is next and I tell them of course I do. That they are going to fuck my brains out and make me feel like a slut bitch. At that point, I cant really wait any longer having my legs spread so wide while they are tell me that a slut whore needs to be fucked. I think they can tell as they stick it in deep how good it feels to me. They dont last long as I said as my tight ebony pussy grabs their cock and squeezes the cum out as they tell me a good slut is also a good cum dump))))
  • 03-05-2017, 12:09 AM
I don see why someone would like to sleep with a woman he thought was beneath him or lesser in some way.... but if I knew it was getting her off i could call her the n-word.
No Limits.. there that was Easy Originally Posted by melannie_star
Totally agree Melannie. And with you I would mean every word of it in the most loving nasty kind of way :-)
The dirtier the better! I'm a black man. As long as she doesn't call me a n***a, I'm good
FemiLove, there should be no limits on speech.

when is your black ass coming back to Dallas?
Chung, I am hoping to be back in 2 weeks but not sure yet. Probably 2 or 3 weeks. Are you going to spread my pussy lips, talk very very dirty me and fuck me? You need to post a lot of pics of your cock in me too so guys will know you fucked me hard)))
Having just recently experienced FemiLove and her dirty talk and dirty text, I can tell you it enhances the meeting and makes me want her more. Be your nasty self FemiLove.
Richard, thank you for the way you fucked me. I loved the way your talked so nasty and dirty to me and showed me you full appreciated fucking a slut like me. I cant wait till you fuck me again and make it even hotter. I don't think most guys realize how much sluts get off on dirty nasty talk. Even when I am out at a bar or club, I love when a guy realizes I am a slut and talks dirty to me. It makes me want him to pull up my very short dress(no panties) and show my pussy lips to everyone which I usually can get him to do once I put my hands on his crotch. Pull up my dress, bend me over and fuck me is what I usually tell him))))))
I love racial dirty talk because it is very complimentary. Guys who fuck black realize just how how hot an Ebony slut whore can be) hotter than hot and much hotter than they can possibly imagine) when white guys break their black cherry, it really brings out their most dirty talk))))) Originally Posted by FemiLove
Great, now I'm thinking of clever dirty things to say to both of you sexy perverts. Hope I get cleared to play soon. And yes, no limits are the best limits. It's all in fun right? Originally Posted by Reverseheadstock
Racial talk is hella hot .... but n-word might make me full on throat punch someone lol.
Suck my dick you black whore yes please ... n*gg*r bitch not so much.
.. n*gg*r bitch. Originally Posted by MOCHAakaMOCHA
So hot
We'll agree to disagree on that being hot lol.
Lol, it's just fantasy, an opportunity for a man to do something he wouldn't dare do in the rw. Hell, I wouldn't dare call any of my real world playmates "sluts". Those bitches don't like that!
I get it's fantasy...that word being thrown into a fantasy playdate doesn't stop me from balling my fist up as a reflex.
Kind of a visceral reaction.
I couldn't be paid enough to act like I enjoy it and I've been offered a pretty penny quite a few times too.
We all have our thing. You like it for you .... I don't for me. That's it that's all .
  • 03-05-2017, 10:08 PM
While I would have to be asked to say it this thread made me remember this joke
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pjr1LJTrzIg