Elle Banks Warning

Who's the unhinged one in this drama? That seems rather obvious now. And it's not Elle. Case closed.
Me thinks he objects too much.
whoa - there's a lot to take in here. I am not 100% certain, but I'm pretty sure that we have been warned
You are the only one playing detective jack ass. I’ve never had anyone act so unprofessional and rude in my entire life. And threatening. I’ve never needed a burner phone in 40 years of hobbying.

Until I talked to this unhinged psycho. She could have Just said no but she went on on a long Angry and threatening rant “I can harsss you all day”
She said .

Maybe you guys are lying and cheating on someone but I have nothing to hide.

So I have my name on my voicemail ...so what?
what’s the point of her pointing it out to me and using it in a threatening manner and pointing out all this other personal stuff????

That’s beyond unprofessional.
Never in my life have I been spoken to like that by a provider.

You’ve been warned Originally Posted by CunningLinguisst
You made 11 rambling replies in a row that reeks of instability. You bitch about her using your real world info that you provided to her via voicemail then state you have “nothing to hide”. 😂😂😂
And I’m the jack ass? You sir are an idiot!! Guilty!!!
No... the OP isn't a deranged psychopath...not at all! Dude... face it, you're a loser. I've met Elle before and didn't buy your bullshit story for a second. Goddamn, get a life. You've got nothing better to do with your time than to be vindictive towards a provider on here? Oh yeah, that's right... you're an unhinged psychopath. Good luck being you D-bag
I love when the trash takes itself out.
Yeah. I'm not going to say I take sides, but OP has lost every sliver of credibility with his rant by this point.
Whatever intention you had posting this, I can goddamn guarantee you she's going to get a bump in interest and more money in her pocket as a result of this thread and your responses.
I can't believe the time I just wasted catching up on reading this implosion....������
What a read. I laughed, I cried. The rambling style was quite refreshing yet confusing. A unique literary piece. I enjoyed the plot, the twists and the turns, but the ending was a tad weak. Can’t wait for the sequel. Thank you for draining my battery life.
I think I figured out which side the truth shades to.
ive never figured out why people enjoy reality shows.....I guess drama should be classified as an addicting drug
Agreed Chizzy! My entire exchange with this person was maybe 10 minutes long, total. I never in a million years imagined it would be any kind of drama, let alone to this extent.

Anyone who has met me can attest that I am not a dramatic person.
Wow. That is reminiscent of some of the old Indy's days. I think someone might need to go do some gardening, make themselves a salad with some of those vegetables, and chill out by eating them.

Given how many back to back responses there were and how much repeating the same thing was happening, stop being OCD. The two of you didn't meet eye to eye, maybe some lines were crossed, but say your piece and leave it at that. Don't keep rehashing it. That's for both of you.