Patel and my 3some..........

Enigma..sent you a pm here and an email

I hate hotels that are nosey! I try to be as inconspicuous as possible when checking in and staying over.
Got it Dallas
QUOTE:

Originally Posted by Yowzer
"Yea, ....., it would be like someone saying Mr. Smith to describe a generic Anglo/North American. Or Bubba to describe a dumb country bumpkin. ..... And not all Bubbas are rednecks. I don't think any posts above were derogatory, rather more stereotyping ...."

Bubba Smith was neither, and was a great ball player in his time, just as I was!
Why would three be the magic number? I am a bit confused.
You can rent the room with double beds and say you are spending the night.
No Jimmycz, still grinning like the Chesire cat, can we do it again??
Im game anytime, anyplace Mant............I got lots more toys and ideals...and this time I may need to video it, so you remember.........ALL the hot things I did to you and Lynda...lol
I will gladly volunteer to be the video and photogragher guy!!!!
Now jimmy they had problems getting 3 people in the room and now you want to make it 4.....lets just make it 5 and I will be the lookout....lol....
Whats the big deal with three people in the room at an hourly place.......room is paid for right?

Same thing is gonna happen with two people or three people in the room. Sorry that happen to you, glad your client was understanding and went with the flow, was the desk clerk watching everything.