So what will happen when the three far right murderers in GA are convicted?

That's not real smart. Originally Posted by Levianon17
Educated and smart are two vastly different things.
Educated and smart are two vastly different things. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
That's true, but Liberals think anyone who walks onto a College Campus they are automatically smart. Most of the time they are educated idiots with zero common sense.
Arbery was an educated athlete, therefore there was a 99.9% chance that he voted left. It's a proven fact that most people who are educated vote democrat. I wonder why that is??? Originally Posted by Little Monster
Yeah, I agree. Most people I know who like Trump only have GEDs and are dumb fucks. They are still my friends though so I give them a pass because they are cool dudes. Trump's bullshit doesn't really work on people with a brain.
Yeah, I agree. Most people I know who like Trump only have GEDs and are dumb fucks. They are still my friends though so I give them a pass because they are cool dudes. Trump's bullshit doesn't really work on people with a brain. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain

Far be it for me to dispute CNN findings.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/04/09/polit...oters-analysis

Democratic voters are more likely to have a college education than they used to. Catalist, Pew and Gallup all show a trend toward Democrats being more educated than they used to be.
Despite this growing education, however, Democratic voters are still more likely to lack a college degree. According to Catalist, about 59% of voters who cast a ballot for the Democrats in 2018 didn’t have a college degree. Gallup and Pew have the percentage of self-identified without a college degree well into the 60s. The exit polls, which historically have painted a better educated electorate than other sources, found about 55% of 2018 Democratic voters lacking a college degree.
Even among white Democrats, there are still many voters who have no college degree. Among whites, Catalist calculates the percentage of 2018 Democratic voters without a college degree at about 54%, compared to 46% who had a college degree
And what exactly do you get with a college degree these days. You get Liberal indoctrination and anybody that would try to dispute that, simply isn't paying attention. It has nothing to do with being "smarter", it has to do with what they are being taught and every study you could put your hands on from the last decade at least will clearly show this Liberal indoctrination. Could you get a degree in "Gender Studies" two decades ago?

So it is perfectly reasonable and explainable why more current day Democrats have college degrees because if you disagree with your Liberal minded professor's, you won't be getting that degree.

Sorry, but trying to make the case that a college degree today, makes someone "smarter", is naive at best. All it points to is that the Liberal indoctrination at college has worsened in the past decade or two.

A college degree may very well make you "smarter" in what you studied. I have no doubt that a college grad with a degree in Gender studies, could run circles around me in naming the 37 distinct genders that now exist but could they debate me on the Constitution? Maybe, maybe not.

If one wanted to see what a college degree taught someone, you would have to know what they were taught and from what I can see, we aren't graduating a whole lot of people with STEM degrees. As a matter of fact

The World Economic Forum reported that
China
had 4.7 million new STEM graduates in 2016 while India had 2.6 million. The United States had 568,000 recent STEM graduates in 2016.

And that number is getting worse year by year.

Then ask yourself. Does a smart person think doing away with police, the military and prisons is a good idea? Does a smart person think that paying people more in welfare than they could make working, is a good idea? Does a smart person think open borders is a good idea?
Just be a sheepls and comply
Educated and smart are two vastly different things. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
Yeah, I have people on my team with PhD's and MS's who can barely tie their shoes.

They have deep knowledge on a specific subject, but none of them have a "breadth" of knowledge, nor much in the way of common sense or deductive reasoning skills.

The serious lacking thing is a lack of adapting knowledge to a given problem, and instead they just try to square-peg-round-hole the problem to fit the sole solution they know.
Common sense and deductive reasoning skills have been erased by the public guberment run school system for almost 40 years
Common sense and deductive reasoning skills have been erased by the public guberment run school system for almost 40 years Originally Posted by rexdutchman
I wondered what the cause of your reasoning was. Thanks for the explanation!
Well there's not much anyone can say about Beer Gutted Hillbillies. But you would think an educated athlete who votes Democrat wouldn't find himself in a situation where he's fighting a redneck with a shotgun and loses his life over it. That's not real smart. Originally Posted by Levianon17
He became a victim of far right extremism, that had nothing to do with his intelligence.

But you know what is really dumb and lacking common sense, taking the law into your own hands, committing a homicide, and then film yourselves doing it!!! Yeah that was real smart let me tell you, they have all the common sense in the world. Where have they been this past year?? Oh that's right in jail where they belong and will spend the remainder of their lives.
And conservatives are almost always neither smart or educated.
That's true, but Liberals think anyone who walks onto a College Campus they are automatically smart. Most of the time they are educated idiots with zero common sense. Originally Posted by Levianon17
"Walking" onto a college campus is one thing. Actually finishing school is another. The fact that you are trying to sugar coat being uneducated doesn't surprise me one bit.
"Walking" onto a college campus is one thing. Actually finishing school is another. The fact that you are trying to sugar coat being uneducated doesn't surprise me one bit. Originally Posted by Little Monster
simply put, it cuts both ways:

A formal education doesn't make you smart, and the lack thereof doesn't make you dumb.
But it is a gauge of ignorance.
But it is a gauge of ignorance. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I disagree. I meet people every day who are either unknowingly ignorant of a given topic because they're unaware, or willfully ignorant because they learned a specific take on a specific topic and are unwilling to humor any other idea.
simply put, it cuts both ways:

A formal education doesn't make you smart, and the lack thereof doesn't make you dumb. Originally Posted by GastonGlock
Does a higher education make a person an Einstein? No. But, does reading and doing research make a person smartER. Yes. It has proven to. Which is why those people tend to lean left.
The only people I've ever heard denounce education are those who don't have one.