What is the deal with tattoos?

Jules, your tattoos are awesome and just enhance the beautiful, sexy woman that you are!
Quick question: Did OP ask for opinions on like/dislike of tattoos? Not that you're the only perpetrator to this, mind you. Originally Posted by FunInDFW

No I don't think he did.

I think the real reason we roll our eyes at these threads is that it opens up the floodgates for the same very few of thousands of members to voice their opinions and distaste for providers/people with tattoos.

It's a beaten horse just like nba or who's the hottest provider threads.

I will say when I'm out in public or at work I get more way more compliments than dirty looks. That was not always the case.

Thank goodness times are changing
Jules, your tattoos are awesome and just enhance the beautiful, sexy woman that you are! Originally Posted by AzSt11
Thank you baby
I also think your tattoos are awesome JJ.
IMO, I do not care, if she likes them, then that is all that matters. All I am worried about as far as providers go is how good their BCD skills are, not the tats she does or does not have. It is better to get a provider with tats who will fuck your brains out and make you feel glad you are a man, then a provider with no tats who is a dead fuck any day of the week.
I also think your tattoos are awesome JJ. Originally Posted by Luke Skywalker
Thank you also

Id like to add I have seen plenty of ghetto and poorly done tattoos on providers that have made me cringe. LOL
I've never seen a tattoo enhance the beauty of a provider. Originally Posted by TexTushHog
+1 ... what's funny some say it has made them more confident lol
+1 ... what's funny some say it has made them more confident lol Originally Posted by glade55
How is that funny, exactly?
Thank you also

Id like to add I have seen plenty of ghetto and poorly done tattoos on providers that have made me cringe. LOL Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
Absolutely. Not all tattoos are body art; some are graffiti.
I really do not think anyone was bitching about tattoos here just trying to find out what drives someone to permanently put a painting on your body. Male or female.
I guess it will have to be left up to the psychologist as to why people do what they do.
Everyone here agreed that some were for it and some were not.
This was a good discussion and I am glad that I read it.
Wow Jules, you've got tats? All I ever remember are your beautiful eyes, your awesome boobs, ass and legs. And that you are really good at what you do.
I'll have to check out your art the next time.
No I don't think he did.

I think the real reason we roll our eyes at these threads is that it opens up the floodgates for the same very few of thousands of members to voice their opinions and distaste for providers/people with tattoos.

It's a beaten horse just like nba or who's the hottest provider threads.

I will say when I'm out in public or at work I get more way more compliments than dirty looks. That was not always the case.

Thank goodness times are changing Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
hell yeah Jules and i'd let you molest me any day i love a woman with tattoos.
Good tats:
Ones with pretty colors with the simple proviso that they don't distract from the best parts of that woman's body.
Ones with curves that enhance (and draw attention to) a sexy part of a woman's body.
Fun, simple ones: A thin strip of barbed wire across a bicep, a rose on the inside of a wrist, etc.

Bad tats:
Any that read Julio, Leon or any other dude's name right above the kitty. Always a cause for hesitation and recalibration of the IOP.
Pimp tats. Crowns. Guns (not sexy unless u a gangsta).
Sports teams logos.
Phrases or sayings more than 8-10 words long. (don't want to have to break out the reading glasses before the BBBJ)
Face tattoos. Let Mike Tyson have them. It's sorta the last sign of surrender before the intervention and rehab visit, isn't it?
"why?"

A few reasons why:

1) Tats are sexy
2) The person was *really* wasted at the time
3) tats are cool
4) The person is a weak minded sheep following the crowd
5) The ink commemorate something
6) Prison culture
7) Its a favorite saying / quote
8) They dont care what you think about it.
9) To cover up a the tat from #2

the list can be added to ad infinitum. Your approval and/or understanding is not required.
I'm a fan of tats/piercings but I wouldn't personally get any