SEXY WOMEN--- BEFORE 1990

IMAN
How about Mae West? Gotta be a good reason the WWII pilots named their life jacket after her.

Also, Angie Dickinson and Madeline Kahn.
Adams Family: Carolyn Jones & Angelica Houston and who could forget the Misttress of the Dark... "ELVIRA"
Cyd Charisse. Hands down the best legs of the era, and one hell of a dancer.

The absolute best dancer had a 17" waist. Her dance with Danny Kaye in White Christmas is unparalleled.
Attached Images File Type: jpg VeraEllen1.jpg (11.1 KB, 163 views) File Type: jpg VeraEllen2.jpg (9.3 KB, 166 views)
Claudette Colbert
Claudette Colbert Originally Posted by bearden-M
Ahh,
I thought the thread had taken a left turn, but the rant is just your sig line. Never mind.
Molly Ringwald

Here is one that you all have missed. She is totally stunning, an absolute genuis inventor and author of Ecstacy and Me. Hedy Lamarr Google her!! Amazing
a
As a guy that loves natural women. No fake boobs and a natural honeypot I love these pics. It shows that beauty doesn't need to be enhanced or shaved off. Don't get me wrong I love you all but it is my preference. Originally Posted by burkalini
I agree 100 percent! They didn't have, or need photoshop! Clothes and makeup were their enhancements, which some needed very little of either.
I agree 100 percent! They didn't have, or need photoshop! Clothes and makeup were their enhancements, which some needed very little of either. Originally Posted by surcher
So true.
Beautiful pictures and the photography back then.. so natural.

Originally Posted by SOULMANIKE
Good ole Mary Ann. I think I had a few private moments with myself looking and thinking about her when I was a teenager
Molly Ringwald??? Really???