Posting and Drinking

THis thread will be closed if the direct attacks continue.
You're just jealous because you have to copy others to be yourself, b..... You need to get a persona of your own, really. I don't have to advertise on this board (as you do) to make my money, honey! Too bad you will never be in my position Originally Posted by UnderCoverDiva

I thinck you have your own board (failure).......and I thick your a guy trying to drum your GF business here.......cause yours is lonely. Except for Mrs. Swan....The official spokes whore....
[quote=onehitwonder;652467]
Parts of this thread remind me of the 1976 classic, Sybil.[/quot

Please........you'd have to be semi-retarded NOT to figure out who and when........Its like they, (AD/Sofia) work in shifts........you can 'see' when Sofia comes in to 'clean up' AD's incoherent ramblings........example...... ..the "Layla" cash and dash thread. AD starts it by flipping out and then 2 or 3 posts towards the end Sofia comes in and attempts to fix it. It's so obvious....they don't even try to hide it anymore........ever since they pretty much got the 'go ahead'...........its almost embarrassing.........

Undercover Diva..... Nice avatar...where ever did you find that? Originally Posted by Killersalt
You neither provide not procure right?
THis thread will be closed if the direct attacks continue. Originally Posted by SOULMANIKE

Soulmanike, I don't see any direct attacks going on here. It looks more like random carpet bombing to me!
I also don't have a (failed) co-op with blue water or lie about my age/credentials/careers or have an alter-ego or post from someone elses account or use peoples info against them or spend countless hours staring at myself in the mirror convincing myself that I don't need those pills the dr gave me........ or .......nevermind.........so whats your point?
BDS still hasn't agreed to fulfilling our fantaisy. I don't know if fucking in the sandbox is possible. Originally Posted by boardman

I agreed you just name the place and time!!!

Shit mine posting and drinking now....someone wanna CUM over and we can make this a posting, drinking, and fucking party!!!!!
(failure).......and I thick your a guy trying to drum your GF business here.......cause yours is lonely. Originally Posted by angelinadream

and sofiasco, the biggest failure in hobby history, calls a fail? TFF
Thats almost as funny as when you're out in public and a fat chick calls another chick fat.. makes you double take.
They even got a word for it......."Sofiasco" TFF.........
If you asstards get my threAD locked, I am going to take it personal.........for what it's worth, it won't be pretty.......posting and thincking of fucking drinking.......if you are sitting there thincking "is he talking about me"........I probably am.
Luxury Daphne Dingle Berry, you have one review.......That's a failure since your a "vet", here. I don' t care who you pick on. I've got mine!

Last I saw a post from TMFT was when he was making fun of your showcase. You scared him away but I just click out before my eyes burn.

Plus I'm not the one who pissed off The Artist Former Known as Prince by stealing his Purple Net Suit. Just look at em. He's PISSED!
Pimping and drinking
at least your thinkn of me....am i naked???
lmao

If you asstards get my threAD locked, I am going to take it personal.........for what it's worth, it won't be pretty.......posting and thincking of fucking drinking.......if you are sitting there thincking "is he talking about me"........I probably am. Originally Posted by dearhunter
THis thread will be closed if the direct attacks continue. Originally Posted by SOULMANIKE
This Thread is Closed....points will be deducted....you all need to get along or put each other on ignore.....lmao....just sayn...

thats the next mod post in this thread
Someone is always crying about someone else.
DH don't get your pinck thing all in a bunch, just poking at your sweetness. I know you love her, but that girl is so retarded its insane. And I don't mean Black Eyed Peas retarded, more like short bus. Even a mediocre search of my name will show my reputation as a provider, and I try harder and get better every single day. heh

Posting and drincking gets me points.
Fucking and posting causes reviews, and I don't have a dick so mine aren't appreciated.
Fucking and drincking makes me cum slower but harder

Drincking and posting and fucking might be total overload for me...