My Provider bucket list

No. That's my list of those I have yet to see. I guess I could start at top and work my way down the list. Too many new good ones appear and I feel the need to disappoint them before I go back to my list. Must share the shame with everyone.

Between Eccie, ASPD, Bp, and SC I couldn't begin to compile my list of those seen. I wish I had written a review on all of them. Originally Posted by Von Spieler
Von it looks like you got some work to do. I'll put the list on the refrigerator for you too lol
Wonder if I'm the only provider with a TDL of guys? LOL

Goes both ways I think hehe Originally Posted by Ashlynn Eden
^^^ Oh, I have one too.
Originally Posted by Reese Foster
Well when you ladies are ready just PM me and I'll rush you through screening as well as give you one hell of a review special!!!

No, Seriously

On the original subject.....according to P411 there are about 320 on my list.
I don't know about other guys here but I do have a "wish list" written down on my tablet under a file named Doctor Who possible companions. I want to be ready if the SO goes out of town and I have some free time and free cash.
And BSB / Adriene Baptiste Originally Posted by Vulcan91057
Why, Hello there.
#1 on my bucket list is Tara Evans... We have shared an email or two in the past but I was never able to make it work.. I also let my p411 expire... It's going to be a bit of a stretch to see anyone in my top 5 with no p411...
Lately I've been picking providers based on activities I want to experience...

Such as:

1. I haven't done NURU
2. I want to try Greek again with a provider who digs it.
3. Haven't tried a Female Condom with a provider (checking that off soon).
4. Haven't done PM, but want the right provider for it.

and finally...

5. Haven't explored the crazier side of kink yet.... but i hear the dark side has cookies.
#1 on my bucket list is Tara Evans... We have shared an email or two in the past but I was never able to make it work.. I also let my p411 expire... It's going to be a bit of a stretch to see anyone in my top 5 with no p411... Originally Posted by txscout3
Thanks Scout.
Adrienne Baptiste... Wit, wisdom, brains, beauty, FUN - how can she not be on anyone's bucket list, unless they've seen her? She's number 1 on mine!
Oh, and I'd love to do an FBSM, grooming and play session (what's that take, 2 hours) with Bliss!!!
Adrienne Baptiste... Wit, wisdom, brains, beauty, FUN - how can she not be on anyone's bucket list, unless they've seen her? She's number 1 on mine! Originally Posted by latrep
You know I have been hearing a lot about her lately. I may have to set something up with her. She sounds fun
Oh, and I'd love to do an FBSM, grooming and play session (what's that take, 2 hours) with Bliss!!! Originally Posted by latrep
Oooooo! Fixins' n Trimmins'...tis the season

I can't wait
Here's some different flavors which are on my TDL:
Gabrielle Fantasies
Aprill
Alice Desiree
Elizabeth White
BriannaofDallas
High on my list:

Smurfy - to uncover my inner kink (and I know it's there)
CD3 - for the experience of being used
!VI! - just because
THN - her profile pic moves me in all the right places
Jules Jaguar just made my TDL

Reese Foster
Berkleigh
Jules Jaguar
THN (again!) Originally Posted by plove35
Glad i was able to help you knock one off your list
High on my list:

Smurfy - to uncover my inner kink (and I know it's there)
CD3 - for the experience of being used
!VI! - just because
THN - her profile pic moves me in all the right places Originally Posted by Rebalum13
Thanks for putting why there on your list. Cd3 sounds like she is fun