8 out of 10 Black Americans...

He was being a post pig as usual. Originally Posted by bambino
Yeah, trying desperately to catch up to the alter ego. Long way to go though.

And I still see no link to the bullshit thrown out in the OP.
...polled this week say Trump is racist. Question is who composes the 20% of the morons who think Trump gives a flying fuck about them. Of course, cabinet member Uncle Tom Ben Carson is in the 20%, for sure!! Can anyone in Trumptard City tell me (1) What cabinet position does Tom Carson hold? And (2) What does Carson actually do during a typical day in his office? No fair Googling, Trumptards, we await your answer! Drain that swamp, Trumptards - drain that swamp! MAGA, baby! Originally Posted by Solemate62
It's racist to call any black man an Uncle Tom. Your liberal masters will drag you outside and shoot you in the head three times...
I might look at the rantings of the five posts above you when talking about how easy it is to bait someone and watch them meltdown. Lefties do it on queue. Originally Posted by eccielover

And if you hadn't posted them, I would have never seen them at all. So far, my first and only ignore with WTF and SC under consideration because I'm here to debate with people who make some attempt to do so. As much as I disagree with Jaxson, at least he attempts to debate. HH is a complete was of time.

View Post Today, 12:59 AM Remove user from ignore list
HoeHummer This message is hidden because HoeHummer is on your ignore list.

View Post Today, 12:59 AM Remove user from ignore list

View Post Today, 01:01 AM Remove user from ignore list

View Post Today, 01:01 AM Remove user from ignore list
Today, 12:57 AM Remove user from ignore list

I'm sure HH will rant and rave about how much he doesn't care that I have him on ignore, how it's a badge of honor for him etc., etc., etc., but I won't see it.
I've got HH and others on ignore also for the exact same reason. I wish others would 1) either stop quoting them or 2) eccie would enable the ignore function to quoted material.
And then there is this opinion

https://www.upbeacon.com/article/201...pleletsimprove

I am racist.
I am racist not because I inherently believe the races are unequal, but because I was born into the role of oppressor simply by being born white.

I'm happy to say that I do not suffer from this pathology. I am White and I am not a racist if that definition is one who believes that Whites are born intellectually superior to people of color. I don't believe that. I do believe racism exist because I have met racist and I am appalled by them.
Iowa is 100% racist because they voted for Obama the racist black in the day.

And Big T is a racist because he’s white
Thank yous Uncle Han!
Trump is a friend to all people’s of color... LOLLING!

Yous are as delusional is he is, General Beebsy.

This, and pardoning Jack Johnson squares everything else, eh.

LOLLINGGGGGG! Originally Posted by HoeHummer
You are so full of yourself you continually double post and that will not get you back to your infamous ASSUP record of complete garbage nonsense count
Forgives me friends, I was acting a bits squirrelly last night and couldn’t tell TELL THE TRUTH TO SAVE MY LIFE.

I blames Trump!

LOLLING IN PIG SHIT! Originally Posted by HoeHummer

Don't blame anyone but ASSUP for being BSC!!
Fuck you General One Star. Suddenly yous are the voice of what, treason?

Run home to your mum, beebsy. She was screaming like bambino when I went emblows deep, eh!

Run home to your mum, beebsy. She was screaming like bambino when I went emblows deep, eh! Originally Posted by HoeHummer
testy testy assup. Next time lubricate your bum before you tend your glory hole.. bahahahahahaha

Run home to your mum, beebsy. She was screaming like bambino when I went emblows deep, eh! Originally Posted by HoeHummer
How hard were you screaming when Abby went elbow deep on you?

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1855201

You probably moaned because you’re used to it. And like it. Because you’re a pig.
Originally Posted by winn dixie
The fucking idiot doesn’t realize what he wrote here will stay here for the life of the site. His lack of self awareness is astounding. Typical libtard, accuse you for what they’re doing.
Like I’ve said a million billion times, bamboner, I’m not who yous think I am. I don’t give a shit what you quotes, misquotes, or makes up.

But it’s easy to find what pushes your buttons, tough guy.

Apparently asking trannys to pay a little extra attention to your buttshole is one of them.

Your bum, bud. There’s a party going on, eh?