Either the Secret Service thinks Hildabeast is handicapped ...

+1

The driver never left the vehicle. Are you suggesting that Hildabeast -- the White House wanna be -- lacks the authoritative presence to direct her chaffeur not to park in a handicap spot?

You're the "#Grubered" fucking idiot that keeps defending Hildabeast's indefensible arrogance and stupidty, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.

Originally Posted by I B Hankering
You just posted a picture illustrating that she wasn't parked in the spot. You lose.
You just posted a picture illustrating that she wasn't parked in the spot. You lose. Originally Posted by WombRaider
If you contact the city ordinance and signage department you'll find that that sign designated that "handicapped" spot for that business. That is what the arrow is pointing at. The building that Hillary and Huma went into. You are a huge loser.
You just posted a picture illustrating that she wasn't parked in the spot. You lose. Originally Posted by WombRaider
When was the 2nd picture taken? It is clearly a different picture from the first.

As far as YOU know the van was brought back to that spot for a 2nd picture to rebut the first one, and get some Grubers to buy into a "legally parked" story.

After all....this is about the Clintons. Perjuror and Liar.
You'd be the "#Grubered" fucking loser who keeps defending Hildabeast's indefensible arrogance and stupidty, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.

It is easy to tell the SUV is farther back in the picture than Hillarious ... since ...

...... her ass is smaller in the picture than the back of the SUV!!!!

"depth of field" comparisons do that ... seem smaller the farther away they are, even though in reality they are the same size or bigger.

Just another example of the "entitlement" mentality of the Clintons: "Fuck these folks":

As well as Ambassadors and other "insignificant people."
Originally Posted by LexusLover
This irrelevant picture, along with hundreds of others (previously), was brought to you by (yes, you guessed it) LLIdiot!
  • shanm
  • 04-19-2015, 09:56 AM
This irrelevant picture, along with hundreds of others (previously), was brought to you by (yes, you guessed it) LLIdiot! Originally Posted by bigtex
It could be either IIFFYIdiot or LLIdiot.

Still, 50-50 are pretty good odds.
Just another example of the "entitlement" mentality of the Clintons: "Fuck these folks":

As well as Ambassadors and other "insignificant people." Originally Posted by LexusLover
This irrelevant picture, along with hundreds of others (previously), was brought to you by (yes, you guessed it) LLIdiot! Originally Posted by bigtex
I see you agree with the Clintons, AGAIN!!! As they show they could give a Fuck about handicapped vets. ... Or as you say ... they are NOT RELEVANT.

I see you have your lap-parrot trained well ... is that the "we" ... or "we-we"?
I see you agree with the Clintons, AGAIN!!! As they show they could give a Fuck about handicapped vets. ... Or as you say ... they are NOT RELEVANT.

I see you have your lap-parrot trained well ... is that the "we" ... or "we-we"? Originally Posted by LexusLover
How is an irrelevant pic (as it relates to this particular shit-storm of a thread) of a brave, wounded American soldier relevant to the OP?

BTW, when did LLIdiot serve his country as something other than a friggin' Cub Scout?

Or was LLIdiot one of those who let others do the fighting and dying for him, while he sit comfortably at home on his fat, lazy ass, and all he had to offer was criticism of many of those who did serve?

As Col. Nathan R. Jessup (as played by Jack Nicholson) so eloquently stated, "I would rather you just said thank you, and went on your way."

You now have my unsolicited permission to "Carry On," Private No Class LLIdiot!
If you contact the city ordinance and signage department you'll find that that sign designated that "handicapped" spot for that business. That is what the arrow is pointing at. The building that Hillary and Huma went into. You are a huge loser. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Why would I contact the city sign dept? Your point is moot. The van isn't IN the assigned space, so who gives a shit.
You'd be the "#Grubered" fucking loser who keeps defending Hildabeast's indefensible arrogance and stupidty, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.

Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Yes, of course, because it couldn't have stopped there to drop her off, realized it was a handicapped space and THEN pulled forward. Jesus Christ you are fucking stupid. And you can't spell stupidity.
When was the 2nd picture taken? It is clearly a different picture from the first.

As far as YOU know the van was brought back to that spot for a 2nd picture to rebut the first one, and get some Grubers to buy into a "legally parked" story.

After all....this is about the Clintons. Perjuror and Liar. Originally Posted by LexusLover
A different pic than the first, Stevie Wonder could see that one Dick Tracy. As far as YOU know, the van dropped her off and then moved forward out of the spot, but that would fuck up your story.
Or was LLIdiot one of those who let others do the fighting and dying for him, while he sit comfortably at home on his fat, lazy ass, and all he had to offer was criticism of many of those who did serve? [/B] Originally Posted by bigtex
Still haven't found my OMPF I see. Apparently your 20-20 xray vision is subpar.

When did you notify the President that he was making a mistake in 2003?

Or did you ....

....... sit comfortably at home on YOUR fat, lazy ass, and offer criticism of many of those who did serve?

It's too bad all you can do is talk irrelevant shit on a hooker board.
If you contact the city ordinance and signage department you'll find that that sign designated that "handicapped" spot for that business. That is what the arrow is pointing at. The building that Hillary and Huma went into. You are a huge loser. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Based on some of the responses on here ...

.... it is apparent some of these "studs" park in the handicap spots like she does.....because it is more "convenient" for them.
Yes, of course, because it couldn't have stopped there to drop her off, realized it was a handicapped space and THEN pulled forward. Jesus Christ you are fucking stupid. And you can't spell stupidity. Originally Posted by WombRaider
You'd be stupidly wrong, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas, and you remain the "#Grubered" fucking loser who keeps trying to defend Hildabeast's indefensible arrogance and stupidity, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.