The beautiful game: World Cup 2014

oh gosh you jinxed it ... THX a lot ...
Yeah, nice going LOL

Fucking Port-u-gal hasn't won yet, but they came to play today. US didn't get the memo, but they better review that shit at the half. There WILL BE a quiz

US is actually playing better than the first game, just one mistake. Come on USA!
GOOOOOOL
Omg if they can just win or keep the tie, they can advance. That was a clean cut goal.....
USA! fight!
They need to contain Ronaldo, suba la defensa!
Ball possession CARALHO! 2 X 1!
I cant even believe that. 30 seconds on the clock and they couldn't keep it a clean win.
No PBM. We will go to the next phase. Trust me.
If the ref hadn't changed his mind on going 5 minutes instead of 4, that wouldn't have happened!
@#$$%@#

What if's don't exist, don't jump ship now! :laughing:

Great game though!
I'm sure the U.S. taking their sweet time with that substitution before the stoppage time was officially set had something to do with more being added
They gave up the ball soooooo many times, and that last one was the one that did it. Oh, well..........

That goal by [Y]ermaine [Y]ones (I like watching on the Spanish Channel, because it's more exciting LOL) was incredible
  • fryec
  • 06-22-2014, 07:53 PM
The common denominator in today's tie (which is a loss in my mind) is Cameron. He should not be allowed to start when we play germany.