Feinstein assault Weapon ban of 2019

It's an outstanding varmint rifle for farmers and ranchers; especially, if they're raising chickens and have a coyote problem. The recoil allows the shooter to stay on target for subsequent shots at such fleet footed creatures. Even females can get off a second or third shot if their first shot is a miss. The AR-15 also works well on small and mid-sized boars. Of course, the apartment dwellers that vote for the likes of a Feinstein have little understanding of what farmers and ranchers actually deal with on a daily basis.

OEB11, you're doing a fine job defending my point of view. Keep it up.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Why are these farmers and ranchers mooching off government tit while Trump has a pissing match with China? Instead of fucking around with their AR-15s they should be working like the rest of us. What a bunch of deplorable morons. Oh and keep America Great. Guns for everyone
Aww thats sweet IB. You made a new friend in oeb. Just remember the enemy of your enemy is your friend Originally Posted by themystic
Feinstein is the so-called "enemy" in this regard, in case you missed it.
IB,
Good points on farm critters, from one who's collected bounties on wolfs from a sheep herders association. It's nice to see a reality story that's actually applicable to the discussion.
It's an outstanding varmint rifle for farmers and ranchers; especially, if they're raising chickens and have a coyote problem. The recoil allows the shooter to stay on target for subsequent shots at such fleet footed creatures. Even females can get off a second or third shot if their first shot is a miss. The AR-15 also works well on small and mid-sized boars. Of course, the apartment dwellers that vote for the likes of a Feinstein have little understanding of what farmers and ranchers actually deal with on a daily basis.

OEB11, you're doing a fine job defending my point of view. Keep it up.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Fair enough. Thanks.

If the AR-15 was not available, would there be an adequate substitute?
Fair enough. Thanks.

If the AR-15 was not available, would there be an adequate substitute? Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
Nothing that Feinstein isn't also classifying as a "scary assault rifle".
The heavily modified Enfield I used had several 10 round cartridges. But I only needed a couple cartridges each time.

My point being, it's not the weapon.
Even a basic rifle can cause multiple casualties operated by someone that's good with it.
I'm thinking of the Un of Texas college campus thing in 66.
None of the rifles I'm discussing are on a list.

Charles Whitmans arsenal.

Charles Whitmans arsenal. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
Feinstein's bill outlaws the standard issue magazine for the carbine.
Feinstein's bill outlaws the standard issue magazine for the carbine. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Im supposed to be impressed with someone shooting a bunch of people from a tower? Hell some moronic deplorable Trump backer did that in Vegas recently. Now if he would have knifed all those people, that would have been impressive. relax righty, no one is taking your guns
Im supposed to be impressed with someone shooting a bunch of people from a tower? Hell some moronic deplorable Trump backer did that in Vegas recently. Now if he would have knifed all those people, that would have been impressive. relax righty, no one is taking your guns Originally Posted by themystic
The Dali was educating you. Whitman did have the carbine with him, but it's the bolt-action, single shot rifle that did most of the damage. He killed two with the shotgun and two with the knife. Only the magazine for the carbine violates Feinstein's new ban. And you're lying about the Las Vegas shooter. He was apolitical.
Its was just another hateful smear from a hateful person.
The Dali was educating you. Whitman did have the carbine with him, but it's the bolt-action, single shot rifle that did most of the damage. He killed two with the shotgun and two with the knife. Only the magazine for the carbine violates Feinstein's new ban. And you're lying about the Las Vegas shooter. He was apolitical. Originally Posted by I B Hankering

the carbine rifle, is that the one on the left?
the carbine rifle, is that the one on the left? Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Yes. An M-1 .30 Cal Semi-Auto Carbine. It doesn't have a pistol grip, but it does have a bayonet lug and a standard issue 15 round magazine. But IDK if it's being banned by Feinstein.
The Dali was educating you. Whitman did have the carbine with him, but it's the bolt-action, single shot rifle that did most of the damage. He killed two with the shotgun and two with the knife. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
He was downed by a revolver. Don't believe the "official" Austin PD version.
He was downed by a revolver. Don't believe the "official" Austin PD version. Originally Posted by LexusLover
get back on topic lex